Msc in Cyber security in Royal Holloway, University of London or King's College Londo

Watch
astro994
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello,

I am planing to study an Online MSc in cyber security, I am interested in the program offered by Royal Holloway (MSc in Information Security) and King's College (MSc in Advanced Cyber Security).

I am having a hard time choosing which one to apply for, I am hoping that there is anyone here who attended any of them online who could provide me with more insight.
btw i use arch
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by astro994)
Hello,

I am planing to study an Online MSc in cyber security, I am interested in the program offered by Royal Holloway (MSc in Information Security) and King's College (MSc in Advanced Cyber Security).

I am having a hard time choosing which one to apply for, I am hoping that there is anyone here who attended any of them online who could provide me with more insight.
If you're torn between those two choices, why not apply to both ? It's not guaranteed admission, so you'll have more chance of acceptance. Beside those two, University of Glasgow offers Msc Cyber security with an excellent module structure. It's also a lovely place to study. I'd keep in mind (They're accepting January entry)

Should you get admission from both, I'd go with KCL, unless your passion is information security.
Last edited by btw i use arch; 2 weeks ago
astro994
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey, Thank you for the reply,
Do you have more details about the KCL online program?
Why do you think KCL would be the better choice ?
btw i use arch
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don't know any about online degrees, sorry. I just compared the universities' CS departments in terms of reputation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (134)
24.41%
Better than expected (120)
21.86%
Worse than expected (295)
53.73%

Watched Threads