KStaite
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi all,

I may have posted this in the wrong forum, if so please can you let me know where it is better placed.

I’m looking to take out the Advanced Learner Loan to take 4 full A-Levels next year.

1. Can you let me know how many ALL I have left after taking 8 Loans for my A-Levels?

2. Am I able to undertake another course at the same time during A-Levels with the ALL?

3. Am I able to undertake a BTEC Level 3 during A-Levels with the ALL or does it have to be Level 4? Does Levels 4 - 6 normally require A-Levels?

Thanks in advance!
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
mrarmstrong21
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey!

I hope you’re well. I’m sorry I can’t answer any of your questions but I was hoping you’d be able to help me as you’ve done your A levels. I would just say this might be better in the Mature Students forum.

Can I ask how you managed to take out a loan for your A levels? As in who you spoke to?

Did you study them at a college in London by any chance?

I’m struggling to find somewhere I can study my A levels as I’m 21 and I didn’t know I could get a loan to study them.

I hope you can help.

Thanks so much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (117)
25.38%
Better than expected (94)
20.39%
Worse than expected (250)
54.23%

Watched Threads