Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was just feeling left out.
    There should be a lot of us, anyone else out there?

ReputationRep:
    ME! Hoorah!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to University Hall too!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Uni Hall and so is one of my friends! :cool: . See y'all there

ReputationRep:
    Go Uni Hallers. It's where they put the people who are so amazing, they'd distract and distress people in other halls.

Fact. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    So true, Uni Hall woop!

ReputationRep:
    me too!!!!

ReputationRep:
    and me!!!

ReputationRep:
    What courses are everyone on? I'm doing Virology and Immunology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soulman87)
    What courses are everyone on? I'm doing Virology and Immunology.
    I'm doing English.

Yeah. Can't think of anything to make this post more exciting.

ReputationRep:
    vet med whoop whoop im so excited!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing Geography! And it's my birthday on the 30th of September, the Tuesday of freshers week, so it's all exciting. Yay us!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Me tooooo! It's going to be amazing ;D

I'm doing Animal Behaviour and Welfare (or Care of Magical Creatures as my friend calls it...:shifty: ). So for the first year I will be in all the biology lectures and in the second and third years I'll be at Langford with the vets!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katylkh)
    I'm doing Geography! And it's my birthday on the 30th of September, the Tuesday of freshers week, so it's all exciting. Yay us!!!!!!!!!
    well we will have to have cake and a party for u then

ReputationRep:
    I have a uni hall signature now *proud*.

ReputationRep:
    Having stayed in one of the Uni Hall flats with one of my friends, I feel sorry for you if you're used to a life of luxury <_<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvenStevens)
    Having stayed in one of the Uni Hall flats with one of my friends, I feel sorry for you if you're used to a life of luxury <_<
    Shoo, doomsayer! This thread isn't for you Durdhamites.

Seriously though, bit rude.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I'm not saying anything against it.

Just if you're used to the luxurious lifestyle, you may not feel totally comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    It's one of the cheapest though, and I'm sure most people know one of the oldest halls so I doubt anyone's expecting luxury. I'm sure we'll all have just as much fun

I'm in Uni hall too btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EvenStevens)
    Oh, I'm not saying anything against it.

Just if you're used to the luxurious lifestyle, you may not feel totally comfortable.
    Who goes to uni for the luxury? I'm there for the sex, drugs and higher education! And if that means putting up with a possibly slightly less plush room in order to divert my funds towards achieving these admirable goals - bring on the damp, and bring on the cold, for I am a university student!

(Although, I hasten to add that there has been little to no history of damp or cold in University Hall quarters :yep: )

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.