The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
I'll (hopefully) be attending :smile: What accommodation are most of you guys in?
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
M_E_X
What accommodation are most of you guys in?

McIntosh. And yourself?
Do either of the people who I'd offered my maths and physics books to want me to bring them along tomorrow evening?
The only problem with this is that we'll have to drag big books about, which is less than ideal.
Reply 143
ImperceptibleNinja
Do either of the people who I'd offered my maths and physics books to want me to bring them along tomorrow evening?
The only problem with this is that we'll have to drag big books about, which is less than ideal.

Yes please!

Don't feel obliged to bring them along to the meet tomorrow though as I don't know if I am going. I can PM you my phone number if you like and we can arrange something at a later date.
ImperceptibleNinja

Don't happen to be in McIntosh do you?
Reply 145
Ekpyrotic
McIntosh. And yourself?

New Hall - and im loving it (Y)
I'll see you guys tomorrow anyway :smile:
MarshallM
Cool - want to give me directions or meet up before heading there? :smile:

Do DRA(and FP if you want :biggrin:) people want to meet at the facilities building and walk down?

And I just clicked that you're my brother's flatmate MarshallM! I'm not an idiot, I swear :biggrin:
Square
Yes please!

Don't feel obliged to bring them along to the meet tomorrow though as I don't know if I am going. I can PM you my phone number if you like and we can arrange something at a later date.

I've offered Chester and Ekpyrotic the two books that I have just now. If either of them changed their mind, I'll let you know.

Ekpyrotic
Don't happen to be in McIntosh do you?

I'm afraid not. However, I'm in town for advising tomorrow morning [9.20am, yeuch...], and could drop by later on, if you wanted.
Can I come even if I don't post as much? I could really use a drink (nobody drinks in my house!) and it would be cool to meet people addicted to TSR lol

I'm from FP btw, so I would gladly walk down with you la_banana_verte :wink:
Reply 149
Yeah it would be cool for all us DRA (and FP) guys to meet up before we go, absolutely!
What are we thinking? Facilities building...what time?

I might have to skip off early though, the girls golf team are having a social tomorrow night too but I want to try and go to both!!
I can't goo :frown: Medical society thing...

Can we all meet again??
Lorena_Blue, you don't need to post a lot to come. It would be nice to see you there =)

DRA&FP: I walked in last night, and it took just over 20 minutes. I'd allow 25, so we'd want to set out from the Facilities Building [a good meeting place IMO] at about 7.05.

No Future, have fun at the Medical Society thing. If you're going by the Whey Pat on your way back, you could drop by. Otherwise, it would be nice to organize another meet-up later in the semester.
....... On the beach! With a frisbee!

(when its really really cold! :redface: )
Reply 153
Okay, DRA/FP: Main facilities building at 7! How do we all know who's from TSR?
-shrug- I know ninja and banana from last year so... We'll dress ninja up and tie her to a stick ;>
I'll be wearing a black t-shirt that says "Jenni, Secretary" on it in pink writing if that helps?
Reply 156
Ooo cool can't wait to meet you guys!
I'll definitely walk in with you guys but I'll have to skip off at 8ish, but I want to meet you guys first!

I'll be wearing a black coat, but then that probably doesn't help as I imagine a load of people have black coats!
Just for that I'll wear a black coat to confuse everyone mwahahaha
I'm making a sign! Woo!

*is a last-minute ninja*
Thanks for the night guys.

Latest

Trending

Trending