Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
My sister says I'm taken out my problems because of the way life has gone.

She said blame it on everyone else, they have done no wrong, it's in my head the bullying but I've told the pol9ce and she said tell them.

They and she ignores my self employ and she said where get money from.moving out.
Anonymous #1
I wasnt blaming I was in tears and she said let the police come,

What the hell is she that cruel I've already given evidence and she says let the police come and she says where I get money from when I have blatantly been working.
Abzzz57
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I wasnt blaming I was in tears and she said let the police come,

What the hell is she that cruel I've already given evidence and she says let the police come and she says where I get money from when I have blatantly been working.
Hi, apologies if I'm jumping to conclusions, but are you the same person who has made a few posts about how horrible their sister is to them? Have you considered moving out, or ignoring her.. she sounds like a bully and you sound like you are letting her walk all over you. Either stand up to her or walk away and ignore her..

Apologies if you are not the same person but the advice is pretty much the same.. I hope it works out for you!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Abzzz57)
Hi, apologies if I'm jumping to conclusions, but are you the same person who has made a few posts about how horrible their sister is to them? Have you considered moving out, or ignoring her.. she sounds like a bully and you sound like you are letting her walk all over you. Either stand up to her or walk away and ignore her..

Apologies if you are not the same person but the advice is pretty much the same.. I hope it works out for you!
Thanks yes I am the same person.

She doesn't wish to listen.

She says I'm taken out my problems because of the way life has gone.

She said blame it on everyone else, they have done no wrong, it's in my head the bullying but I've told the pol9ce and she said tell them.

They and she ignores my self employ and she said where get money to move out.
Anonymous #1
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise