davidosullivan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm starting to get frustrated and Stressed with Student Finance, I originally sent my birth certificate away thinking that would be enough proof for my application, they got back to me today asking that I send a proof of identity declaration or my passport. Did anyone else get this too? It's stressful AF
Advertisement
Jones448
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Is this student finance England or Wales? I’m waiting for them to approve mine now as well. I only sent my birth certificate off as I don’t have a passport
davidosullivan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jones448)
Is this student finance England or Wales? I’m waiting for them to approve mine now as well. I only sent my birth certificate off as I don’t have a passport
Student Finance Northern Ireland but I am going to University in Wales, we sent my birth certificate last week due to not wanting to send my passport as I will be flying over and it could take a while to get back to me. They said It would be better to send the declaration of identity which is stressful.
Advertisement
davidosullivan
Rep:
?
Did you have to post a declaration of identity?
Jones448
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by davidosullivan)
Did you have to post a declaration of identity?
Sorry didn’t see this. No I sent my birth certificate off and got a letter back saying something like ‘thanks for the identification’ and that they’ll review it in 4-6 weeks but haven’t heard of anything else
Advertisement
davidosullivan
Rep:
?
Sorry didn’t see this. No I sent my birth certificate off and got a letter back saying something like ‘thanks for the identification’ and that they’ll review it in 4-6 weeks but haven’t heard of anything else
Oh lucky but it's weird, I'm stressing out since It's near September as well and have hardly any savings due to losing my job since COVID... If only it was easier applying
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (116)
25.72%
Better than expected (93)
20.62%
Worse than expected (242)
53.66%

Watched Threads