Waiting until results day (0)
0%
Voss.gloss20
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hey,

Who has started revising now for the autumn a level exams and who is waiting until they have their results?
I don't know how to structure my time to fit all my subjects content into the weeks I have left before exam time.

Has anyone got a good revision template please?

Any help would be appreciated thanks,
V

kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Voss.gloss20)
Hey,

Who has started revising now for the autumn a level exams and who is waiting until they have their results?
I don't know how to structure my time to fit all my subjects content into the weeks I have left before exam time.

Has anyone got a good revision template please?

Any help would be appreciated thanks,
V
Bio and Chem.

And, now I don't even have a revision timetable, I know I should but I prefer making a list of what I need to get done, it's just the case of Knuckling down and going through the spec as a checklist and doing past papers for me gahhh!
Voss.gloss20
Rep:
?
(Original post by kekedoyouloveme?)
Bio and Chem.

And, now I don't even have a revision timetable, I know I should but I prefer making a list of what I need to get done, it's just the case of Knuckling down and going through the spec as a checklist and doing past papers for me gahhh!
That's a good idea actually! Just so much to do and so little time :afraid: Do you keep revisiting the content you've already covered or just keep going through the list?
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Voss.gloss20)
That's a good idea actually! Just so much to do and so little time :afraid: Do you keep revisiting the content you've already covered or just keep going through the list?
I've done all the content but I try and brush over the content I don't know so if I go through the spec and find that I don't know a point I revise that, and I'm doing past papers and trying to memorise the answers I got wrong, and then hopefully a month before I'm planning to just memorise the mark scheme and actually analyse my past papers try and see a trend. P.s: I might go through some content just like for half an hour or do twenty minutes of flashcards on quizlet stuff like that just in case
Voss.gloss20
Rep:
?
(Original post by kekedoyouloveme?)
I've done all the content but I try and brush over the content I don't know so if I go through the spec and find that I don't know a point I revise that, and I'm doing past papers and trying to memorise the answers I got wrong, and then hopefully a month before I'm planning to just memorise the mark scheme and actually analyse my past papers try and see a trend. P.s: I might go through some content just like for half an hour or do twenty minutes of flashcards on quizlet stuff like that just in case
Oh right, I feel very unprepared now but it's great that you're organsied! Thanks for the help too
Just wish results day would hurry up so that I know where I stand!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (193)
33.33%
Receiving them online / by email (290)
50.09%
I still don't know (96)
16.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed