I hate... Watch

Cupid Stunt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
People who are all anti-drugs and can't understand why people do drugs. When they try to preach about how drugs are bad for you even though you acknowledge the bad points...

People don't put up with religions that mock you for your beliefs and try teaching you about theirs so why should drug users quietly take all this crap from the hardcore anti-drugs people.

I'm fed up of it, past few weeks I see people who don't accept my choice as disrespecting me, I can't give a **** about giving drug users a good or bad name. I don't mind people judging me based on taking drugs but if they confront me about it in a way I don't like I'm simply going to tell them to **** off an throw the worst insults I can at them.

It's sad that they aren't accepted in society even if the drugs they do are legal, I'm going full out war with people who don't like drug users I'm ****ing fed up. I can't do anything on the internet but now I don't have to see everyones faces everyday at school, someone's going to get hit the second they push their beliefs onto me, or question it in a bad tone. People are so pathetic about it so I'm going to be too!

Great that was fun typing... Cheers.

Bye.
cpj1987
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Bit of hypocrisy there. First, you're saying you hate people who're anti-drugs, then you're saying you don't mind them judging you as long as they don't say things to your face. :p:
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
(Original post by cpj1987)
Bit of hypocrisy there. First, you're saying you hate people who're anti-drugs, then you're saying you don't mind them judging you as long as they don't say things to your face. :p:
People judging me in way such as "Oh he does drugs, he probably lacks intelligence has no money or friends, will never have a job and most likely end up living on the streets... So I won't talk to him."

That sort of judging, if they confront me about it that's when I'm bothered. Should of made it more clear, don't jump to conclusions.
*Star*Guitar*
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I have never taken drugs. On the whole I disagree with drugs, BUT:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Responsible_drug_use

I come to a compromise using the above article. Just in the paper I read today that use of Cocaine has gone up, with Pete Doherty and Amy Whinehouse being an influence. Its a shame they are a role model to some.

Choose life, otherwise if drugs are more important than that, the person is just really stupid.
Spekka
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
to be fair if people take illegal drugs and are open about it they're bound to get a fair bit of verbal attack. people tend not to like those around them to do drugs so its a choice of either doing what they say and keeping em happy, not doing what they say and having them walk away or lying to them about it. I'm not big pro drug myself but i have nothing against people who do them, so long as they're lot like a proper smack head.

curing patheticness with more patheticness...good luck with that
Puma
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
What drugs do you do?
You seem to be going for the "gangster look" and what not.
cpj1987
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
People judging me in way such as "Oh he does drugs, he probably lacks intelligence has no money or friends, will never have a job and most likely end up living on the streets... So I won't talk to him."

That sort of judging, if they confront me about it that's when I'm bothered. Should of made it more clear, don't jump to conclusions.
Where did I jump to any conclusions? I simply said that there was hypocrisy in your post. So it's not that you hate anti-drugs people, just those who push their opinions on to you?
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
(Original post by imtired)
maybe not you personally but people doing drugs affect all of us. i'm not having this discussion again but that's the reason they might be anti drugs. saying "let me do what ever i want it's my choice" doesn't work.
Why doesn't it? You talking about funding crime? That's the governments fault, people will always do drugs, why should we be forced to buy from criminals. Even though most of the time the purchases are just from some guy who's decided to grow his own stock or make his own drugs etc.

What about legal drugs? People still look down upon that! That has **** all negative effects on other people...
Fillette
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lots of my friends take drugs, and I've 'experimented' in the past. Whilst I don't agree with it really, I never jump down people's throats if they tell me they do coke or something. I think it's their choice.
Tomber
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Do you lack intelligence or friends? That might be what people are judging you on - drugs being an irrelevancy....
Liquidus Zeromus
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hate selfish people who believe that certain drugs are harmless, and they can do whatever they like, no matter what the cost. Face it, hard drugs can devastate you, your family, and make you harm others.
Soft drugs aren't so much of a problem to others, but they can still cause problems for individuals, and act as a gateway to harder drugs.

Simple enough.
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tomber)
Do you lack intelligence or friends? That might be what people are judging you on - drugs being an irrelevancy....
Nobody I know judges me that way, I'm the complete opposite most likely. People say silly things like "Why throw away everything you have just to have fun?"... What the hell is going through their heads? I'm not throwing anything away.

People just generally think that way that your brain will melt and you turn into an anti-social ******* which is far from the case with many drug users.
Spekka
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
a lot of my mates do drugs but its the occasional pill on a night out and whatnot, personally i dont regard it as a big deal

Cupid - as a drug user you will ALWAYS have people forcing their opinions down your throat. you'll have mates that dont mind you doing em but the majority of people will have something to say about it. It comes as part of the package really.

simple solution - no drugs = no nagging

either get used to it or stop taking em. simple as.
Crips
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tomber)
I'll second that!
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
I hate selfish people who believe that certain drugs are harmless, and they can do whatever they like, no matter what the cost. Face it, hard drugs can devastate you, your family, and make you harm others.
Soft drugs aren't so much of a problem to others, but they can still cause problems for individuals, and act as a gateway to harder drugs.

Simple enough.
Yea, thank you, not right and not wrong there. It varies for every person, it's not the drug that does the damages it's the type of person that uses it.

Even hard drugs don't destroy every person although I'm not doubting it has for quite a few people.
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Crips)
I'll second that!
Read my reply to it before seconding it...

That isn't the case.
imtired
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Cupid Stunt)
Why doesn't it? You talking about funding crime? That's the governments fault, people will always do drugs, why should we be forced to buy from criminals. Even though most of the time the purchases are just from some guy who's decided to grow his own stock or make his own drugs etc.

What about legal drugs? People still look down upon that! That has **** all negative effects on other people...
there's a difference between laws and law enforcement. making drugs illegal and not enforcing the law is stupid so i agree with you there. i don't have a problem with drugs whether they are legal or not, just some of the irresponsible idiots who take them.
edit: i see you've already mentioned it's not the drug, it's the type of person that uses it.
Cupid Stunt
Rep:
?
(Original post by Spekka)
a lot of my mates do drugs but its the occasional pill on a night out and whatnot, personally i dont regard it as a big deal

Cupid - as a drug user you will ALWAYS have people forcing their opinions down your throat. you'll have mates that dont mind you doing em but the majority of people will have something to say about it. It comes as part of the package really.

simple solution - no drugs = no nagging

either get used to it or stop taking em. simple as.
I've always thought that way but I cant be bothered anymore I don't brag about drug use but an example that's happened here...

Somebody pulling you to the side at a party to have a "serious talk" about giving up drugs when it's far from heavy use.
anna_spanner89
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The way i see it, using drugs..alcohol etc is simply disrespecting your own body, therefore anyone that abuses and disrespects their own body doesn't deserve respect from me
Ed.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I couldn't really care-less, there are more important grievances.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.59%
No (670)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.67%

Watched Threads