scienceishguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello! I have just received a place on CertHE Health Sciences at Teesside University! Has anybody on TSR completed this certificate before?

I would love to know if there is any preparation work I could do? Or any areas in science I could be looking at in advance? Any books, etc?

Or... if anyone else will be starting this September?!
Teesside University Students
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hello,

Congratulations on getting a place! If you need further information you can contact admissions via email [email protected] or you can contact the Teesside School of Health and Life Sciences on [email protected]. We use Reading Lists Online and you will likely get more information and be given a reading list during your induction week!

Look forward to you joining us!

- Teesside University Social Intern
scienceishguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Teesside University Students)
Hello,

Congratulations on getting a place! If you need further information you can contact admissions via email [email protected] or you can contact the Teesside School of Health and Life Sciences on [email protected]. We use Reading Lists Online and you will likely get more information and be given a reading list during your induction week!

Look forward to you joining us!

- Teesside University Social Intern
Hello Teesside!

Thank you for responding to me! This is really useful information and I can not wait to start in September!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (110)
39.01%
Take autumn exams (90)
31.91%
Look for a job (8)
2.84%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
3.19%
Take a year out (47)
16.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
6.38%

Watched Threads