When I'm stressed I tend to rip my hair out. Why do I do this? How do I stop it?
Try these when you feel stressed:
- Squeeze a stress ball or something similar
- Form a ball with your fist and tighten the muscles in that arm
- Use a fidget toy
- Wear a bandana or a tight-fitting hat, such as a beanie
- Come up with a saying that you repeat out loud until the urge to pull passes
- Take a soothing bath to ease any stress or anxiety
- Practise deep breathing until the urge to pull goes away
- Put plasters on your fingertips
- Cut your hair short
Try them all out and see which one works for you!
Also, ever need to rant or lift the weight off your shoulders, you can PM me and do so, i'm here if you ever need help
Love you sis
You could try to think of something rational or a better thought.
You can try breathing, relaxation exercise.
Find a trustworthy person to talk to.