Recording!! problem with cubase playback Watch

Rocker_C
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi, wondering if any one could help. I just bought an alesis mutlimix12 firewire and it comes with cubase LE. Problem is.. I can hear what im playing when im playing it through the mixer but once I try and playback the track ive recorded in Cubase I cant hear it at all.. Ive set up all the ins and outs so it isnt that and I can see that the meter is playing back the recording I just cant hear it at all.. could anyone help?

thanks
alexsheppard11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ah the wonders of cubase.
i havent used it in over a year, but it is very complicated to set up.
ok in the options of cubuse, look for a devices section. for the output device, select your sound card. example soundcards include intel something or other, soundmax, ummm.

tell me how you get on
Rocker_C
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
that works now.. woop woop.. cheers man.. giving you some good rep for that one.. erm.. I have a problem with stereo now though!! lol.. I can hear the mix through the out left only!! and advice?
alexsheppard11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rocker_C)
that works now.. woop woop.. cheers man.. giving you some good rep for that one.. erm.. I have a problem with stereo now though!! lol.. I can hear the mix through the out left only!! and advice?
that would suggest somewhere along the line you have mono set instad of stereo, or just one channel.
i would think it is a setting in cubuse, although i cannot remember where you may find it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (281)
80.52%
Leave (68)
19.48%

Watched Threads