University of Lincoln Clearing and Adjustment 2020Watch
We are excited to launch this area for you to discover more about Clearing and Adjustment as well as the exciting preparations and opportunities available to you, if you have, or are considering applying to us.
Here at Lincoln we know times have been challenging but students are at the heart of everything we do and we cannot wait to start welcoming students on to campus from October 2020. We have provided some helpful links to more information on how teaching and learning will look in October as well as what the Lincoln student experience will be, after all, we know that university is both a time for learning but also making life-long friends.
Why not explore our dedicated web pages for helpful hints and tips on the Clearing and Adjustment process and how to best prepare for 13 August.
For the first time ever, we are also able to make offers to you via our Twitter @UOLclearing account too!
- Speak to our students - chat with current students today. We have launched Unibuddy so you can connect with our students – they can chat to you about their time, city and uni life and much more. They cannot wait to speak to you!
- Rather message us? Brand new for this year, you can discuss your options and receive a clearing offer on social media – Drop us a message on Twitter @UOLclearing. You can also DM us on Facebook or Instagram.
- What courses are available? Click here for the latest courses – any which have filled will be crossed through. Each of the pages will link you to a chat with our students too 😊
- Get ready for Lincoln - What will the student experience look like at Lincoln? Watch our short video on all the exciting changes being made as well as information on teaching, learning and the Students’ Union here. You can also hear from Alumna, Alice Thorpe who can talk you through all the information you need regarding applying through Clearing & Adjustment at the University of Lincoln.
- Clearing Hotline - Chat to us – our dedicated team of Clearing Advisors are available to support you – give us a call on 0808 164 44 44
- Have you already applied? Start meeting other students who may be studying and living with through our Friends for Life programme, today! Also a great place to start meeting people, if you decide to apply through Clearing or Adjustment.
- If you are a current applicant and would like to talk to us, please call 01522 437530, or email [email protected]
Adjustment and Clearing Hotline - A-Level Results Opening Hours:
- Thursday 13 August, 8am - 7pm
- Friday 14 August, 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 15 August, 10am - 3pm
- Sunday 16 August, 10am - 2pm
Normal Opening Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 4pm
Tel: 0808 164 4444
We really hope you find this information useful and feel free to use this as an area for questions too
More about the University of Lincoln