The Student Room Group

How many class tests do ppl have everyyy year and are they crucial than mocks?

hhjh
It depends on the sixth form/ college and they are crucial but not as much i would say as mocks but it depends on how much you and your school weights them
Original post by PetitePanda
It depends on the sixth form/ college and they are crucial but not as much i would say as mocks but it depends on how much you and your school weights them

So how many tests do your school have each year??
Original post by Sweet Heart bab
So how many tests do your school have each year??

for A levels or gcses or year 7-9?
for A levels or gcses or year 7-9?

If a person got 1/30 in his or her exams and 30/30 in his or her’d class tests where would you rank him??
Original post by Sweet Heart bab
If a person got 1/30 in his or her exams and 30/30 in his or her’d class tests where would you rank him??

Depends when they took his exams, if the 1/30 was closer to the start, I would be more leaning to 30/30 if their closer results also indicated an increase. If it's closer to the end of the exams, I suggested it may be a bad day for them but if it was consistent than I would rank them closer to bottom tbh
Depends when they took his exams, if the 1/30 was closer to the start, I would be more leaning to 30/30 if their closer results also indicated an increase. If it's closer to the end of the exams, I suggested it may be a bad day for them but if it was consistent than I would rank them closer to bottom tbh

Complicated reply

Quick Reply

Latest