Urgent beauty help

Watch
Anika_xx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi tsr please help a girl in need
I have been suffering from open pores, constant acne, blackheads, whiteheads, hyperpigmentation, discolouration, acne scars, fine lines, smile lines all over my body including face and kneecaps from when I was in year 4 and now I am in year 10. How can I PERMANENTLY get rid of these? I have tried EVERYTHING from DIYS i.e. aloe Vera, lemon, honey , topical medicine from la rochay posay to doctor prescribed medication , acne fighting teas , acne fighting diets , shrinking pores face masks, etc. The list can go on for days. Please can anyone tell me how they get rid of these permanently I have been to doctors, determalogists, friends, family etc but nothing helps. Can anyone tell me treatments for these? It would be appreciated and if you really want I can offer help i.e. taking pictures of notes, doing homework etc if your treatments truly work xx
Last edited by Anika_xx; 1 week ago
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What does your daily skincare regime involve?
Do you have any hereditary medical issues, allergies or food intolerances?
What type of foods and drinks do you consume every day?
Anika_xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anika_xx)
Hi,
I have been suffering from open pores, constant acne, blackheads, whiteheads, hyperpigmentation, discolouration, acne scars, fine lines, smile lines all over my body including face and kneecaps from when I was in year 4 and now I am in year 10. How can I PERMANENTLY get rid of these? I have tried EVERYTHING from DIYS ie aloe Vera, lemon, honey , topical medicine from la rochay posay to doctor prescribed medication , acne fighting teas , acne fighting diets , shrinking pores face masks, etc. The list can go on for days. Please can anyone tell me how they get rid of these permanently I have been to doctors, determalogists, friends, family etc but nothing helps. Can anyone tell me treatments for these? I t would be ap
(Original post by londonmyst)
What does your daily skincare regime involve?
Do you have any hereditary medical issues, allergies or food intolerances?
What type of foods and drinks do you consume every day?
I use the dr organic manuka honey gentle face wash and the dr organic manuka honey rescue cream morning and night. I have vitamin D deficiency and everyday I drink 6 glasses of water at least for breakfast usually I have an acne fighting drink (turmeric, pepper and water) and salad, for lunch usually I have rice and for dinner I usually have things like a vegetable burger with salad x
Chopinnocturne31
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It seems that a lot of things haven’t worked for you so I’m not entirely sure what to recommend. I normally recommend la roche posay but you said it didn’t work. How long did you use it for? It doesn’t clear up overnight so you do have to use products for a longer time before you see results.

There is a really good Instagram account that I found the other day that has a lot of good and unique info about skincare. I think it could be really helpful to you. You should have a look. It’s @_Face.The.Facts_
Anika_xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chopinnocturne31)
It seems that a lot of things haven’t worked for you so I’m not entirely Isure what to recommend. I normally recommend la roche posay but you said it didn’t work. How long did you use it for? It doesn’t clear up overnight so you do have to use products for a longer time before you see results.

There is a really good Instagram account that I found the other day that has a lot of good and unique info about skincare. I think it could be really helpful to you. You should have a look. It’s @_Face.The.Facts_
I used it for 2 years and thank you for your help I will check it out! X
Chopinnocturne31
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I used it for 2 years and thank you for your help I will check it out! X
Oh wow. Which products did you use?

No problem x
Chopinnocturne31
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I use the dr organic manuka honey gentle face wash and the dr organic manuka honey rescue cream morning and night. I have vitamin D deficiency and everyday I drink 6 glasses of water at least for breakfast usually I have an acne fighting drink (turmeric, pepper and water) and salad, for lunch usually I have rice and for dinner I usually have things like a vegetable burger with salad x
Do you take vitamin d tablets for your deficiency?
Anika_xx
Rep:
?
Now I use dr organic gentle manuka honey face wash and dr organic manuka honey rescue cream sorry I cant remember what la rochay osay product I used before x
Anika_xx
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chopinnocturne31)
Do you take vitamin d tablets for your deficiency?
I did but now I have stopped as I need to order more x
PSHA1812
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Drink plenty of water and eat fresh fruit and veg. Get good sleep.
I suffer from terrible acne and couldn't find any high street products to help.
A friend recommended the Ordinary Skincare products-affordable range- and this has really helped me.
For my acne, I used their lactic acid and salicylic acid. I also found tea tree oil from body shop helped.

See link below for products
https://tidd.ly/3a2WEpv

Feel free to private message me for any advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (209)
38.7%
Take autumn exams (163)
30.19%
Look for a job (19)
3.52%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.07%
Take a year out (95)
17.59%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
5.93%

Watched Threads