TRYNNA GET FIT ASAP! Help 🥺🥺

Watch
MaryamKH
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Okay I’m 17 years old, 5’4 feet and I weigh about 64 kg. I reallly want to lose weight and get toned. I’m not THAT much over weight and only want to lose a little. But the amount of content out there is overwhelming. Mostly I wanna get rid of my stomach fat, lower back and thighs and wanna get it done during the summer holidays (another 5/6 weeks till it ends and school starts) ...... any advice or information what so ever will help if u guys got XXX
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by MaryamKH)
Okay I’m 17 years old, 5’4 feet and I weigh about 64 kg. I reallly want to lose weight and get toned. I’m not THAT much over weight and only want to lose a little. But the amount of content out there is overwhelming. Mostly I wanna get rid of my stomach fat, lower back and thighs and wanna get it done during the summer holidays (another 5/6 weeks till it ends and school starts) ...... any advice or information what so ever will help if u guys got XXX
eat less and exercise more. lol. it's that simple.
TheMandalorian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 57 minutes ago
(Original post by MaryamKH)
You can’t spot reduce fat. It’s impossible to do so. If you want to get rid of fat from those areas you need to lower your overall body fat percentage. You do this through being in a calorie deficit which means eating less than you burn.

Depending upon how dedicated you are it is possible to lose some fat within five weeks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (172)
33.4%
Receiving them online / by email (256)
49.71%
I still don't know (87)
16.89%

Watched Threads