Help me with my weight loss journey 🥺🥺

Watch
MaryamKH
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Okay I’m 17 years old, 5’4 feet and I weigh about 64 kg. I reallly want to lose weight and get toned. I’m not THAT much over weight and only want to lose a little. But the amount of content out there is overwhelming. Mostly I wanna get rid of my stomach fat, lower back and thighs and wanna get it done during the summer holidays (another 5/6 weeks till it ends and school starts) ...... any advice or information what so ever will help if u guys got XXX
Otherdjrj
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
First don’t do any sort of shakes or starving yourself. Ure a teen so still need nutrients
Just eat clean and exercise (I recommend hiit workouts Cus they’re quick and u don’t need much space)

People like to complicate losing weight so they can sell u their useless stuff. Just eat healthy and exercise. As ure a beginner (I’m assuming) u could prolly lift milk cartons over your head and still see results

Ya don’t need to have a perfect routine, just move around and work up and sweat.
Last edited by Otherdjrj; 5 days ago
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You don't need to any thing really dramatic. Slow, steady and sustainable is key.

Stick to 3 meals a day
No snacks in between meals
No fizzy/ soft drinks
No seconds at meal times

Combined with moderate exercise this will, with in a couple of month or so begin to get the results your looking for.
Last edited by glassalice; 5 days ago
Dax_Swagg3r
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
500kcal caloric deficit if you want to lose weight.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (193)
33.22%
Receiving them online / by email (291)
50.09%
I still don't know (97)
16.7%

Watched Threads