Depressed because I can't get laid

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I can never get laid I ever get cockblocked or I'm just unlucky it's like lockdown killed it as well I since got tinder but I get a few matches but the girls never report what's the point it's making me really depressed
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
well, there's nothing we can do about it.
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This looks suspiciously like another thread Ive seen that keeps getting dug up..
glassalice
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I can never get laid I ever get cockblocked or I'm just unlucky it's like lockdown killed it as well I since got tinder but I get a few matches but the girls never report what's the point it's making me really depressed
You know it's actually against the law ATM to have sex with someone outside of your household/ bubble.
£50 fine each.
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
cool
itscourtchicks
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don’t worry about it bro.
Chillax man.
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sir this is the mcdonalds drive through-
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Think you may need to reevaluate your priorities
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Alright what do you want me to do about it? Call up your magic fairy godmother to get you laid?
brionyvj
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
With all due respect i don't think not getting laid can make you depressed. Either you're a troll or you need to get a hobby.
username5358764
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As stated by ROTL94, you need to get your priorities right. Answer these questions to yourself:
- Do you have access to clean drinking water? If so, do you drink enough to remain hydrated throughout the day? If your urine is consistently clear throughout the day, this is an indication that you are hydrated.
- Do you have access to a sustainable food source? If so, are you making the right food choices? I recommend a food intake that primarily consists of grains, nuts, seeds, pulses, fruits and vegetables.
- Do you have access to shelter and basic sanitation?
- Do you exercise everyday? If not, why not?
- Do you have access to healthcare and education? If so, are you utiising your education to learn more about yourself and the world you live in?

Assuming you live in the UK, in a place with clean drinking water, a food source, basic sanitation, healthcare and education, you should be grateful for what you have. There are millions of people in the world who would not even consider sex to be a priority, primarily because there are more important things to consider.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Whiny boys never get sex
Libbyc16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
go shag a randomer then
kitkadd
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ok then.......
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
Same I got tinder matches but the girls never reply what's the ****ing point
AshWasTaken
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Whiny boys never get sex
this
username5027880
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Surely in the current climate, you must be glad your not getting laid.
More important things to think about at the moment, i would suggest.
fattyguen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
*insert troll image*
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (54)
25.35%
Less motivated (159)
74.65%

Watched Threads