Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My closest friend keeps making jokes that my dad should go on naked attraction as a joke. Is this weird? As I find it a bit odd
username5173262
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah that's kinda weird, are they attracted to your dad? I would assume they would be based on the fact they have a desire for him to get naked so badly... maybe tell your friend you will tell your dad haha
Anonymous #1
Just a bit odd
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 2_versions)
Yeah that's kinda weird, are they attracted to your dad? I would assume they would be based on the fact they have a desire for him to get naked so badly... maybe tell your friend you will tell your dad haha
He said he should go on as it would be funny. My parents split up last year so it’s nothing something I wanna imagine
h.findlay321
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’d recommend just telling your friend you don’t feel comfortable with them saying those things and you’d rather they didn’t mention it again. As your friend they shouldn’t have an issue with this.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by h.findlay321)
I’d recommend just telling your friend you don’t feel comfortable with them saying those things and you’d rather they didn’t mention it again. As your friend they shouldn’t have an issue with this.
Do you think it’s weird personally? Or is it me?
h.findlay321
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do you think it’s weird personally? Or is it me?
Personally, yes I would find this uncomfortable and would inform my friend that they were making me uncomfortable by saying such things.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by h.findlay321)
Personally, yes I would find this uncomfortable and would inform my friend that they were making me uncomfortable by saying such things.
Thank you me too! Just like weird thought idk how he thought of that idea. I tried giggle to laugh it off but just said please stop it’s so disturbing.
glowing_starfish
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Maybe slowly break it to her like-
Maybe not- definitely not..- let’s never talk about it again..

So like it’s not too serious of an atmosphere - cause ther is also the chance she is joking
Anonymous #1
(Original post by glowing_starfish)

So like it’s not too serious of an atmosphere - cause ther is also the chance she is joking
I

I joked with him about it but it’s become too much and just a bit too much of an uncomfortable idea. Like who wants to imagine that. Nobody
Anonymous #1
(Original post by glowing_starfish)

My parents split up is still raw so it’s a bit weird to imagine him on there
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
He could be gay
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My closest friend keeps making jokes that my dad should go on naked attraction as a joke. Is this weird? As I find it a bit odd
he probably likes him, lol
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Very strange. No-one with any sense of dignity would go on there- the one episode I saw had people make personal comments about vaginas/vulvas and penises.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (30)
28.57%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (10)
9.52%
No I am happy with my choice (59)
56.19%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (6)
5.71%

Watched Threads