Is anyone waiting for a predicted result for functional skills level 2?

Watch
Mac1705
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, I am having very little contact from my tutors so was wondering if anyone has received their functional skills predicted result yet, or is anyone still waiting? The Pearson website states results were being rolled out from 18th-30th July but I still haven’t heard anything.
nathandunton478
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mac1705)
Hi, I am having very little contact from my tutors so was wondering if anyone has received their functional skills predicted result yet, or is anyone still waiting? The Pearson website states results were being rolled out from 18th-30th July but I still haven’t heard anything.
Same here. I'm really concerned to be honest.
Mac1705
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, did you get your result?
nathandunton478
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, did you get your result?
No, but i know other people in the same college as me who haven't either sadly. How about you?
HumanofCyber
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The functional skills results will be given on the 20th the same as GCSE results days
Mac1705
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have received mine now. Good luck to all those waiting.
nathandunton478
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have received mine now. Good luck to all those waiting.
Me too! Hope everyone gets the results they want!
Pip1984
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I am waiting for my Functional Skills Level 2 Mathematics predicted result, I was told 20th August so how have people received theirs sooner?
nathandunton478
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Pip1984)
I am waiting for my Functional Skills Level 2 Mathematics predicted result, I was told 20th August so how have people received theirs sooner?
Well for me, I just received an email on the 4th of August from the college, congratulating me for passing maths level 2 but I don't think we will get the slip/certificate til the 20th.
Pip1984
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by nathandunton478)
Well for me, I just received an email on the 4th of August from the college, congratulating me for passing maths level 2 but I don't think we will get the slip/certificate til the 20th.
Thank you, that's helpful. Perhaps we were under different exam boards.My college was still unsure when they would receive results, so I rang OFqual direct and they said 20th August. Hopefully I will get them on or before that too. Well done by the way! Congratulations.
Mac1705
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I just got my certificate sent in the post a few days ago. Apparently results were released to centres on the 31st July it could be worth emailing your tutor?
Mac1705
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I done mine through edexcel Pearson
nathandunton478
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Pip1984)
Thank you, that's helpful. Perhaps we were under different exam boards.My college was still unsure when they would receive results, so I rang OFqual direct and they said 20th August. Hopefully I will get them on or before that too. Well done by the way! Congratulations.
Thank you! I'm under Edexcel which they sent out results to colleges between 18-30th July but it depends on your college on when they want to send them out!

Best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll recieve the result you want!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (9)
20.45%
Better than expected (10)
22.73%
Worse than expected (25)
56.82%

Watched Threads