It’s like my 20th time having sex and it’s finally starting to feel good.

Watch
Candyaholic347
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is it normal to take this long? I think part of it has to do with anxiety.
komkeso
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The more you "big it up" the weirder it is going to feel and the tenser you will have been it might just have taken you longer to fully let go and stop subconsciously stressing. As long as you're safe, trust the other person and arent doing something either of you doesn't want to be doing you're all good. I know its cliche but remember it is different for everyone
becausethenight
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Congratulations on having enjoyable sex now

'Normal' is a tricky one with sex - ideally sex should always be enjoyable and not painful. However, it's normal for it to take awhile for you and your partner(s) to be comfortable with each other, be relaxed, and know each others' bodies well. If you can, speak to your partner(s) about what you do and don't enjoy, what you'd like them to do, and check in with them too (maybe they also didn't find the first 19 times so great!) Hopefully, the sex will just keep getting better.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Candyaholic347)
Is it normal to take this long? I think part of it has to do with anxiety.
Very normal! When people first start having sex they often worrry about performance Then they eventually realise, as they relax, that it is not a performance test and it is actually about connection. And then naturally they get better at it!
dennaj54
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Is this with the same partner ? If so, 20 times is a lot to start enjoying sex. If you had a lot of sex in a short time, like a few weeks that might explain it as you are more relaxed now. Besides, sex is like the weather, sometimes its nice or even great - other times not so good. Thats normal.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by dennaj54)
Is this with the same partner ? If so, 20 times is a lot to start enjoying sex. If you had a lot of sex in a short time, like a few weeks that might explain it as you are more relaxed now. Besides, sex is like the weather, sometimes its nice or even great - other times not so good. Thats normal.
It depends. The tantric variety is always good!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (93)
39.24%
Take autumn exams (76)
32.07%
Look for a job (6)
2.53%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.38%
Take a year out (40)
16.88%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
5.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise