Do I Lie?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, so last week I went to a small party in a bigger city with a couple of friends and some other people I did not know. There weren't many people, only about 10. However, I heard yesterday that one of the guys that was there has been showing symptoms for COVID and had to get tested. I told my parents as they are full time pharmacists and I didn't want them to put any of their customers at risk just in case. I myself have no symptoms and I have been self-isolating in my room ever since I heard this news (last night). However, I got a follow up text to say that he actually just has tonsillitis (there are similar symptoms of that such as fatigue and fever). My parents will not let me out of my room until this test comes back negative. However, my brother has a trip planned with his best friend for a couple of days tomorrow and I don't wan to ruin it for him. I'm fairly certain this guy's test will come back as negative but I'll also feel guilty if I potentially put people at risk. What do I do?
Fascnioerasi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
stay at home:rolleyes:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (161)
38.7%
Take autumn exams (126)
30.29%
Look for a job (15)
3.61%
Consider an apprenticeship (18)
4.33%
Take a year out (70)
16.83%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (26)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed