He is actually stressing me out. Watch

AlluringAnxiety
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
This guy that I met Sunday night I can't take my mind off and there's a big problem that comes with it. I'll tell the tale so far:

I met him Sunday night, all night I'd noticed him in pubs and every time he saw me he'd talk really obviously loud that he found he attractive, although I still don't think he knew I knew to be honest. Later on in the night his friend came over & asked if my friend & I were a couple, she said "No, he's gay.". We talked for a bit and went for a walk (leaving the club and essentially not being able to get back in). He tried to kiss me a few times and made out with my closed mouth since I have some morals. He was very drunk.

Tuesday night I invited him to my friend's house party. He drove for a total of about an hour to get there and took me there in his car, he was very affectionate and while I was playing Rock Band he sort of cuddled up to my arm. It was nice, and I think it's whats made me like him. He had to leave early on in the night, and so I got home at about 11.30pm.

Since then talking has been pretty minimal, he says he has to work all the time, and even tonight when he said he was working I saw him online at 7pm, and again at 9pm. At 9 I messaged him with Facebook IM saying hello, and he immediately said "hi just got in". I think he lied.

I'll see him Monday night, but after the couple of times we've met I'm just thinking, what have I really done wrong. Most people like spending time with me when I'm seeing them.. He also very rarely texts back, and its often very short and non-replyable to.

The bigger issue is that we both go to Uni soon. After Tuesday I won't be able to see him. I sometimes think it's just going to Uni that's making him try to separate himself from me, but now I think it's something to do with me.

Please help, this is driving me insane :woo:
Solid_Snake_100
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
maybe he went on FB at work....it really would be that surprising you know....
RainbowGurl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by AlluringAnxiety)

The bigger issue is that we both go to Uni soon. After Tuesday I won't be able to see him. I sometimes think it's just going to Uni that's making him try to separate himself from me, but now I think it's something to do with me.

Please help, this is driving me insane :woo:

Thats what it will be, honestly. It doesnt sound from what you've said its you-- it sounds like he likes you too.
AlluringAnxiety
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Well tonight I ended up going out for drinks with a few friends and I feel a lot better about the situation. I think being in for the past couple of days just started to make it get to me. Obviously I'm still thinking about it, but a lot less.

Thanks for all your help, it's really helped me clear things up a bit. I think it must just be University..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (222)
28.07%
No (569)
71.93%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise