Can’t choose between two guys!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I know how it sounds and I sound like a horrible *****.
But me and my ex broke up after 5 months together in May and 2 weeks later I met another guy and have been with him for a month we’re official but not bf/gf. I recently saw my ex again and I thought I was over him but I’ve come to realise that I’m definitely not and although my feelings aren’t as strong as they were before, I still have something for him. I don’t want to end things with the boy that I’m with now but I think the best choice for me is to tell him how I feel and tell him I need some time to think. Just want some advice.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
But me and my ex broke up after 5 months together in May and 2 weeks later I met another guy and have been with him for a month we’re official but not bf/gf. I recently saw my ex again and I thought I was over him but I’ve come to realise that I’m definitely not and although my feelings aren’t as strong as they were before, I still have something for him. I don’t want to end things with the boy that I’m with now but I think the best choice for me is to tell him how I feel and tell him I need some time to think. Just want some advice.
choose the hotter one.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Ciel.)
choose the hotter one.
They’re both very hot
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
why did u break up with ur ex?
TSR Professor
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Choose the one that makes you most happy, life is an adventure, which guy do you want to accompany you through it all?
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
U r a horrible ***** leave them both pls - they can do better than you
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
you probably have no love life, huh?
Anonymous #1
why did u break up with ur ex?
He was going through some things and he didn’t want to drag me into it
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TSR Professor)
Choose the one that makes you most happy, life is an adventure, which guy do you want to accompany you through it all?
They both have qualities I love, my ex was my first proper relationship and he made me so happy our good times were really good, the 2nd guy I’ve only been with a month so we haven’t had any bad times yet but he also makes me happy just in a different way. I don’t want to lead him on though especially if I’m confused.
Anonymous #1
Yeah I agree I’m sure they can
Tsranonymous123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Maybe just say to him that you still want to get to know him but just as friends for the timebeing. If he’s willing to wait for you then great if not then it wasn’t meant to be.
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thats not fair on your new date. imagine if you was in a relationship and the guy you were dating still had feelings for his ex. youre not a very nice person
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you end the relationship with the new boyfriend, please do so face to face. No dumping by text message, that is not good.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What so messing up the guy ur w is chilling, dumb s*ag
in english, please?
username2005
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
so i once heard this quote - “if ur stuck between two guys , always pick the second one because if u really loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen for the second one”

but i want to add - picture your life in 10 years and just imagine the future . Now what guy did u think of that will be in your future? thats the one you should go for as hes the only one u can see yourself with.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by username2005)
so i once heard this quote - “if ur stuck between two guys , always pick the second one because if u really loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen for the second one”

but i want to add - picture your life in 10 years and just imagine the future . Now what guy did u think of that will be in your future? thats the one you should go for as hes the only one u can see yourself with.
That’s the thing that I can see a future with both but my feelings are different towards both of them. I don’t want to come across to either of them as a horrible person because I would hate to lead someone on that’s just not me so I will end it with the guy I’m with now.
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You don't know which one to 'choose'? :rolleyes:
username2005
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That’s the thing that I can see a future with both but my feelings are different towards both of them. I don’t want to come across to either of them as a horrible person because I would hate to lead someone on that’s just not me so I will end it with the guy I’m with now.
yeah thats probs best as you wouldnt be loyal to them if u were still together but had doubts . if they were the right person im sure u will see each other again cause u know fate and what know hah
Anonymous #1
(Original post by username2005)
yeah thats probs best as you wouldnt be loyal to them if u were still together but had doubts . if they were the right person im sure u will see each other again cause u know fate and what know hah
Yeah and I’m not going to end things with him in the hopes of getting back with my ex it’s not that I just feel it was stupid of me to jump into something new so quickly when my breakup were still fresh
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
You don't know which one to 'choose'? :rolleyes:
Not necessarily choose I just didn’t know what else to title it; makes more sense if you read post
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (116)
25.55%
Better than expected (93)
20.48%
Worse than expected (245)
53.96%

Watched Threads