Can’t choose between two guys!

Watch
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Not necessarily choose I just didn’t know what else to title it; makes more sense if you read post
I’ve read the post. I don’t think you are in love with either of them. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have to ‘choose’.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In what way are you official but not boyfriend and girlfriend? That sounds like a contradiction.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Follow your gut instinct and don't be afraid of deciding that you prefer not to be in an exclusive relationship.
Usually not being sure which of two potential guys you prefer to date is a sign that you know neither is the right partner for you.
But exes belong in your past and occasional memories of the past, not your present or future.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
In what way are you official but not boyfriend and girlfriend? That sounds like a contradiction.
As in were both only seeing each other just without the label
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As in were both only seeing each other just without the label
If he wants to be exclusive but he's not prepared to call you his girlfriend then he's not worth picking.
Anonymous #4
Report 6 days ago
It sounds to me like u moved on way to quickly and the relationship with this other guy isn’t really going to work out. U need to be single for a little while. I think U should tell the guy u need space from both of them for a little while and tell him u still have feelings for your ex. If u don’t mind me asking why did u break up ? If u break up, it’s likely that things won’t change when u get back together unless you’re both clear with what u want and what was going wrong in the relationship.
Hannah0505
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
As i said before this isnt fair on the guy youre dating now, imagine your bf still having feelings for his ex. you sound really arrogant and not like a nice person if im being honest
Gundabad(good)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
choose the hotter one.
What is it with women and looks?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
It sounds to me like u moved on way to quickly and the relationship with this other guy isn’t really going to work out. U need to be single for a little while. I think U should tell the guy u need space from both of them for a little while and tell him u still have feelings for your ex. If u don’t mind me asking why did u break up ? If u break up, it’s likely that things won’t change when u get back together unless you’re both clear with what u want and what was going wrong in the relationship.
Yeah I completely agree with you and I know 100% that’s where I went wrong. We broke up because he was going through problems at home and he didn’t want to bring me into it even though I told him I’d be there for him. We ended on bad terms but we’re civil with each other now if I ever see him. I am going to tell the guy today though I’ve got advice from a few people and all have said the same thing
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I know how it sounds and I sound like a horrible *****.
But me and my ex broke up after 5 months together in May and 2 weeks later I met another guy and have been with him for a month we’re official but not bf/gf. I recently saw my ex again and I thought I was over him but I’ve come to realise that I’m definitely not and although my feelings aren’t as strong as they were before, I still have something for him. I don’t want to end things with the boy that I’m with now but I think the best choice for me is to tell him how I feel and tell him I need some time to think. Just want some advice.
Aye who else watched Hannah Montana when she had to choose between Jake and Jesse. Erm, well I'd say definitely do tell the guy you're currently seeing, I think it's only fair to, and maybe have space so you can figure things out, Personally I'd say an ex is an ex for a reason, but you have to go with your gut and who genuinely would make you happy, space is the best thing you need in order to figure out your feelings.
tashkent46
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
setup a test, ask them both to measure their knobs and submit to you in writing meticulous documentation to the precise mm. whoever agrees to it isn't worth your time.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by tashkent46)
setup a test, ask them both to measure their knobs and submit to you in writing meticulous documentation to the precise mm. whoever agrees to it isn't worth your time.
They both would agree to this does that mean I lack taste in men
tashkent46
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
They both would agree to this does that mean I lack taste in men
yes dump them both
TheStarboy
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Shut up b****
So rude
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Gundabad(good))
So you’re saying you would marry Anne Widdecombe?

The vast majority including you are into looks and so are women, maybe you can convince them with your “winning” personality and Rishi Sunak obsession lol
Last edited by BlueIndigoViolet; 6 days ago
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Gundabad(good))
since when men don't care about looks?
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
So you’re saying you would marry Anne Widdecombe?

The vast majority including you are into looks and so are women, maybe you can convince them with your “winning” personality and Rishi Sunak obsession lol
You're right. I am into looks.
Gundabad(good)
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
since when men don't care about looks?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (90)
38.46%
Take autumn exams (76)
32.48%
Look for a job (6)
2.56%
Consider an apprenticeship (8)
3.42%
Take a year out (40)
17.09%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
5.98%

Watched Threads