Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi guys

I’m an undergraduate student, currently considering applying for accommodation in Manchester.

Preferably I am looking for single room self-catered with ensuite bathroom. Which hall is the most suitable and convenient?

The other worry is that i could already be late with my application as all the good options are already sold out.

I’d appreciate it if anyone who currently lives there or has lived there can tell me their genuine opinion and share their experience!

Thank you! *sending virtual hugs*
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi guys

I’m an undergraduate student, currently considering applying for accommodation in Manchester.

Preferably I am looking for single room self-catered with ensuite bathroom. Which hall is the most suitable and convenient?

The other worry is that i could already be late with my application as all the good options are already sold out.

I’d appreciate it if anyone who currently lives there or has lived there can tell me their genuine opinion and share their experience!

My understanding is that offers have already been given out to a large number of students so I'd advise ringing the accommodation phone lines / send them an email ASAP to find out if they are still offering rooms and where is most available.

If you ask, they will say that they have very few ensuite rooms left, even fewer that are self-catered. This will be the truth, they are the most popular and therefore there are fewer available places. My advice would be to keep expectations low in this regard.

Instead of suitable and convenient, the buzz word should really be "available".

This thread has more info on the different halls in UoManchester. :yy:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=2091577
Titilayomi_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi guys

Hii... I booked a private accommodation that is less than a 10mins walk to Uni. It’s about 175.5 per week(7700 total a year). I’m looking to let out my booking to you if you are interested. Reply this or send me a message x
Benny123gc
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi guys

Hi
I have a room that could possibly suit your standards it is a 7 minute walk to uni, self catered and an en suite, it has a very spacious kitchen also at a good price which can be paid in installments, the deposit has already been paid😌
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by Benny123gc)
Hi
I have a room that could possibly suit your standards it is a 7 minute walk to uni, self catered and an en suite, it has a very spacious kitchen also at a good price which can be paid in installments, the deposit has already been paid😌
Hi! thank you for your reply
Is it private accommodation service or it is one of the halls suggested by the university?
Benny123gc
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Is it private accommodation service or it is one of the halls suggested by the university?
It is private accommodation and it’s close to the university also
Titilayomi_
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
It is a private accommodation

The other prices are

Studio is £219 for 51 weeks

Gold £175.5 for 44weeks
£169 for 51 weeks

Silver is £169 44weeks
£159 for 51 weeks

£149 for 51weeks

i attached a picture of how the gold room looks like

just choose one you’re okay with Name:  E872115E-C2D9-4146-8ACA-210A60F164AB.jpeg
Views: 48
Size:  105.3 KB
Benny123gc
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
It is private accommodation and
There are also many rooms you can choose from the prices are from £149 to £219 a week,
username5338100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi guys

Hi! If you are still looking for accommodation I have an en-suite room at Rusholme Place in Manchester as I am currently looking for a replacement tenant. The room is on the fifth floor in a flat shared with three other girls! It is a 10 minute walk to the University of Manchester and is in close proximity to the city centre. The rent is £152.50 p/w including bills and WiFi. The room is available for 44 weeks from September 12th (start date is negotiable). Overall, it is a nice and quiet place to live in with all conveniences within walking distance!

Message me if you are interested!
Anglmy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ssalmaa12)
Hi! If you are still looking for accommodation I have an en-suite room at Rusholme Place in Manchester as I am currently looking for a replacement tenant. The room is on the fifth floor in a flat shared with three other girls! It is a 10 minute walk to the University of Manchester and is in close proximity to the city centre. The rent is £152.50 p/w including bills and WiFi. The room is available for 44 weeks from September 12th (start date is negotiable). Overall, it is a nice and quiet place to live in with all conveniences within walking distance!

Message me if you are interested!
hi! Is your offer is still available?
Benny123gc
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anglmy)
hi! Is your offer is still available?
Hello I have a similar offer in the same accommodation and I can give it to you, I am also willing to pay the deposit too
Benny123gc
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hello I have a similar offer in the same accommodation and I can give it to you, I am also willing to pay the deposit too
I’m am also willing to reduce the price also
Ffjklmxsfjm
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi.

I’m moving out of Unsworth Park halls (nicest and newest halls at UoM, owned by the university) and was wondering if any kind soul who is not currently living in halls would like to move in and take over my tenancy.

Some of the things included:

Flat screen tv with all streaming apps included
Double Bed
En suite
You’ll be the 2nd/3rd person to live in these halls ever as they are brand new. They’re £159 p/w.
giannastanley
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! How far of a walk is unsworth from the bus stop?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (216)
56.4%
I don't have everything I need (167)
43.6%

Watched Threads