Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    this is my insurance offer which i accepted,,,,

i phoned up accommodation,and they told me i had to wait for an email to come through with the application form... it never came...:no:

SO i waited and waited until today when i rang up again and they told me i had to go on the application website, which they gave to me..

then found out that there is nothing left and that i have to find my own place somewhere else

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is there anyone else in the same boat?????

Is there anyone in need of a flat/housemate???

Im here, im desperate to find something and QUICK its really getting me down

ReputationRep:
    bristol uwe by the way guys

ReputationRep:
    have a look on gumtree..or ring up the accomodation office and see whether or not there is any contacts they can give you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna_spanner89)
    have a look on gumtree..or ring up the accomodation office and see whether or not there is any contacts they can give you

oh ive already had a look at that there is quite alot there its just so scary not knowing how old the people you will be living with will be etc, and its such a big gap from living at home

its going to be scary as hell

ReputationRep:
    I'm a first year, and i've found a house just for first years. 8 rooms, currently 4 guys and one girl in there, i havnt paid the deposit yet cos i want to get more girls in there!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurenxox)
    I'm a first year, and i've found a house just for first years. 8 rooms, currently 4 guys and one girl in there, i havnt paid the deposit yet cos i want to get more girls in there!!
    how much how much how much!

and where lol x

ReputationRep:
    260 a month, another 20 for bills, and 8 for a cleaner. Pretty expensive but i rally struggled to find a cheap decent place in bristol cos its quite an expensive area. It's on filton avenue, in horfield, 4 miles to campus with a bus stop outside

ReputationRep:
    ahh ive just been informed by the landlord that the house has been filled...sorry! best of luck anyway x

ReputationRep:
    Ive got a house now, £200, with the loveliest of people (so it seems) and 5 min walk to campus

yesssssssssssss
    x

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.