The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Circus Street accommodation

Hi, just got offered a place for accommodation at the grand parade, circus street halls for uni of brighton and I'm really worried that because they're so expensive I'll be with a bunch of richer people I won't get on with so well... has anyone lived here? Should I call up and ask for a change?
Hiya I’m going to be studying MA at grand parade campus in inclusive art practice. I’ll be travelling in from Worthing which is around 25min train journey away.
Circus street won’t be that ‘posh’ if I’m honest. Many students choose halls because of the ease of access and location.
You’ll be with a wide range of students from all backgrounds and possibly incomes too.
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ClaudiaVan
Hiya I’m going to be studying MA at grand parade campus in inclusive art practice. I’ll be travelling in from Worthing which is around 25min train journey away.
Circus street won’t be that ‘posh’ if I’m honest. Many students choose halls because of the ease of access and location.
You’ll be with a wide range of students from all backgrounds and possibly incomes too.

thank you for the reassurance! i know it sounded silly to ask but id be worried id be the only person from my kind of background :-)
Original post by Anonymous
thank you for the reassurance! i know it sounded silly to ask but id be worried id be the only person from my kind of background :-)

You’ll be great :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending