The Student Room Group

Should I follow my heart or my brain

Scroll to see replies

Spleen?
Reply 21
Do the course and meet friends later? When you say it's 'all day' is it really going to cut into the evening?
I don't even know where the spleen is lol.
:eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek::eek::eek2::eek3::eek4::eek:
Reply 24
Which course do you have a place on?

If your friends are coming to your area from some distance, they are probably staying overnight, so you could spend your day with your course and them meet them for a pizza in the evening.
Original post by turquoisedaisy
what's the course about? it depends on whether it's REALLY helpful or not... you need to be sociable too...

its a software/comp sci course and it's accredited by the SQA
The course is all day long?
yh its for multiple days from 10 to 4

its ok, i think i might just do the course xx
Original post by vix.xvi
yh its for multiple days from 10 to 4

its ok, i think i might just do the course xx

So you can easily meet your friends after 4. I don't see the problem... sure you'll miss out at the beginning but you can join them at the end
Go with your stomach: keep calm and eat well.

Seriously though go for the course! It's one opportunity, you can always see your friends later :yep: plus the course is much safer.
Your friends will always be there. This course may not. Choose the course now, and see your friends another time. It might be difficult for you at first, but I think you'll be happy you chose the course in the end. You can always facetime your friends if you're missing them too much.
Original post by vix.xvi
I need to make a decision urgently. what do i do

follow your heart with a bit of brain. not the otherway around

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending