The Student Room Group

How do I tell my parents I lost my virginity?

I recently have a overwhelming sense of guilt
surrounding losing my virginity how do I tell my parents I lost it? And did anyone else experience this?
Why tell anyone? Who cares?
Reply 2
With words :pinch:
Don't, it's not something they need to know nor is it appropriate to bring it up. Maybe don't feel guilty about it ?
Shouldn’t feel guilty at all, no need to tell them. What will they do? Give you a gold star?
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
surrounding losing my virginity how do I tell my parents I lost it? And did anyone else experience this?

The fact of it is tho i have to due to a medical condition probably should’ve mentioned that in the main post
The fact of it is tho i have to due to a medical condition probably should’ve mentioned that in the main post

so whats wrong, and i dont think you need to tell your parents if your worried or what not

Tell your Mama first. When she is in a good mood, take her to your room and let her know. Introduce it gently and say that you lost it. Then ask her to let your Papa know about it. Swear to her that you will never do it again until you are married.
It really isn't that big of a deal, dont be brainwashed and afraid, you're better than that, its a stigma with very little crediblity, as long as it was consensual nothing odd about it.
If you feel the need to tell your parents then you were clearly not ready to loose it anyway.

Only guilt I can think of for reason to tell parents about losing your virginity is you are well under age and scared about things .

Providing you had used protection with your b/friend then you should be ok bit its upto yourself if you want to tell them but speak to mum first and gentle say that you got something to tell her and then let her know but she may already know you had when you ask her you want to talk to her okay ,

Still waiting to do deeds .

Unless that condition is 'pregnancy' or something else you can't handle yourself then I think theres no need to tell them.
you dont really need to tell them, that's your own private business
Why tf would you tell them?? How old are you??
i have never told mine, I am 47.

I think they probably assume i have, as i live with my fiance. But unless i give birth, there is NO PROOF of that!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending