Anisablue
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi all

Just wanting some advise on reserve list and if anyone understands how they work

So I am currently on a reserve list with a score of 47/58 I have found out I’m 77 on the reserve list what does this actually mean ? Does it mean that there is 76 other people who has scored the same as me ?
Any advise would be great
Thanks
Aysha98x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The reserve list can be extended upto a period of 12 months. The people before you have scored higher than you. I would recommend staying on the reserve list as I know many people who have been offered positions from the reserve list. Some people tend to withdraw their application when they’re on the reserve list so that can make your number on the reserve list lower.

(Original post by Anisablue)
Hi all

Just wanting some advise on reserve list and if anyone understands how they work

So I am currently on a reserve list with a score of 47/58 I have found out I’m 77 on the reserve list what does this actually mean ? Does it mean that there is 76 other people who has scored the same as me ?
Any advise would be great
Thanks
Last edited by Aysha98x; 1 week ago
Question??
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How do you find out where on the reserve list you are?
Anisablue
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I emailed the point of contact for the job
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (41)
23.43%
Better than expected (41)
23.43%
Worse than expected (93)
53.14%

Watched Threads