Turn on thread page Beta

Fainted when I got my ear pierced, will the same happen with a tattoo? watch

ReputationRep:
    As the title says, I fainted when I got the top of my ear pierced. I was wondering if a tattoo may cause the same effect, especially as I'm not a huge fan of needles.

Thoughts?

ReputationRep:
    What tattoo you gettin'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kat2pult)
    As the title says, I fainted when I got the top of my ear pierced. I was wondering if a tattoo may cause the same effect, especially as I'm not a huge fan of needles.

Thoughts?
    Really no way of telling just make sure that if you do faint, you don't hit your head or something.

Needles suck! :p:

ReputationRep:
    My friend fainted into a sock stand after she'd had her belly button done :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aesop)
    What tattoo you gettin'?
    I was thinking of something awfully generic like a star on my wrist, or a stickman with a lawnmower on my ankle.

The thing is, I won't be able to tell them to stop halfway through if I do feel I'm going to faint.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilY?)
    My friend fainted into a sock stand after she'd had her belly button done :p:
    Lol nice! My Mums friend fainted as soon as she stood up after getting her belly button done too.

ReputationRep:
    seems like a non question really... id say yea u probs will...
    tho to be fair u dont see any needles when u get a tatt done and u dont rlly think of it as being pierced so maybe not...
    but youll probs feel inevitably queasy... i have 9 piercings and a tattoo and i always feel iill...
    just make sure u eat
    x

ReputationRep:
    u don't really see the needle when ur getting a tattoo(well i didn't when i had both my ankles tattooed) but it might help not to look when ur getting it done and try to think about something else. And as someone's already said eat something before u go.

happy tattooing!:headbang:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.