why do people write blogs on here?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
im not tryna be rude in any shape or form, im just being curious. like if i wanted to know about your life i wouldve asked. what's the fun in it?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Why people misuse anonymous? I could ask the same question.

(Original post by Anonymous)
...like if i wanted to know about your life i wouldve asked..
I didn't know that I am not allowed to say what's going on with my life without you asking.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
im not tryna be rude in any shape or form, im just being curious. like if i wanted to know about your life i wouldve asked. what's the fun in it?
Because they want to and they own their own account, they don't need any further justification than that.
LovelyMrFox
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you dont want to read someone's blog, just dont click on it :dontknow:
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well if you wanted to know about their life then you would have clicked on the blog and had a look, you're not obliged to.

For some people it's therapeutic and easier than keeping a diary, some use the study blogs to keep themselves motivated or better-organised
Hannah0505
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Do me a favour and log out for me doll xx ❤️🥰🙈
TSR Professor
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Improve on writing / share thoughts and ideas / find others with similar interests...
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
To me it seems something from about 10-15 years ago. Like MySpace or Bebo, or thinking One Direction had talent.
15Characters...
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Because they want to and it doesn't break any TSR rules (unlike misuse of anonymous, as pointed out above).

Personally I can see the attraction. It's fun to vent to the internet, get encouragement and advice (particularly relevant for grow your grades blogs) and generally chat to interested users. I considered one of the summer beach hut blogs to motivate me to spend more time working and engaging my hobbies rather than sitting around doing generic internet-ing, but I don't want to share any potentially identifying details about myself.
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by barnetlad)
To me it seems something from about 10-15 years ago. Like MySpace or Bebo, or thinking One Direction had talent.
Nah Myspace was gone by the time One Direction came around.
this makes me nostalgic for an internet I never properly experienced though :emo:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TSR Professor)
Improve on writing / share thoughts and ideas / find others with similar interests...

thank you for your responses x
khadijaaaxxxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
why not
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (131)
24.13%
Better than expected (120)
22.1%
Worse than expected (292)
53.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise