Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Before I start this I promise I'm not crazy.
Recently I've been seeing people's faces and eyes when it's dark or I close my eyes. It's most often 'strangers' faces and rarely I might recognise them a little bit but no one I actually know. Also (for a while now) sometimes I'll hear someone say my name. It's usually when I'm lying in bed and sometimes I recognise the voice (someone I know) and sometimes I don't.
Also I don't know if this ties in with it but when I was younger I went through a stage of seeing shadow-like people when I was in bed. They would move around and usually be on the landing outside my room but sometimes they'd come inside (ARGHH I LITERALLY SOUND INSANE I PROMISE I'M NOT). That's why from then on I made a habit of always sleeping facing the wall.
I haven't talked to anyone about it because they'll probably think I'm crazy. I don't mind answering questions about it I'd just really like to know if this is normal or not. (:
Torigracex
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Honestly, you’re going to want to go to a trained doctor or psychiatrist for this. Just from people I’ve been around it may be schizophrenia, sleep deprivation, sleep paralysis, or literally anything else. The best thing to do is go and see a professional about it so they can give you a diagnosis if you need one, and get treatment if you need that too. Hope that helps x
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
You've got schizophrenia
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's not insane, it's most likely caused by a recognisable condition that can be treated just by going to your GP . So I would absolutely recommend that!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Torigracex)
Honestly, you’re going to want to go to a trained doctor or psychiatrist for this. Just from people I’ve been around it may be schizophrenia, sleep deprivation, sleep paralysis, or literally anything else. The best thing to do is go and see a professional about it so they can give you a diagnosis if you need one, and get treatment if you need that too. Hope that helps x
Thank you <3
Anonymous #1
(Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
It's not insane, it's most likely caused by a recognisable condition that can be treated just by going to your GP . So I would absolutely recommend that!
Thank you (:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.08%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.59%
Look for a job (12)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.44%
Take a year out (67)
17.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.27%

Watched Threads