Btec level 3 health and social STRESSED WHAT DO I NEED TO EXPECT TIPS AND ADVICE

Watch
Priyax1907
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi everyone I’m gonna be starting level 3 in health and social care. Has anyone done this prior or anyone still doing level 3 health and social that can give me tips on what to expect there and advice.
Thank you 💙
Gillzy
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Priyax1907)
Hi everyone I’m gonna be starting level 3 in health and social care. Has anyone done this prior or anyone still doing level 3 health and social that can give me tips on what to expect there and advice.
Thank you 💙
Had some friends who did this and they said it wasnt so hard and they were hardly good students. Stop worrying you will be fine, college is much easier than school.
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The work isnt "difficult" to understand but the workload is high. One assignment after another, feels like you dont get a break.
But i enjoyed college and found HSC really interesting, finished with D*D*D*
Priyax1907
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
The work isnt "difficult" to understand but the workload is high. One assignment after another, feels like you dont get a break.
Hi if you don’t mind me asking which unit did u find the hardest to learn /assignment based.
Hazelly
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi if you don’t mind me asking which unit did u find the hardest to learn /assignment based.
It depends what specification you’re doing, are you doing post 2016 spec or pre?

I’m doing Health and Social care and would be happy to give advice, I’d just hate to give you wrong advice if you’re not doing the same specification as it might get confusing!
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Also don’t stress, the course will go smoothly and the lecturers will ease you into it
Keri00Summers
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what did you get in year 12 as your grade?
what grades did you get in each unit for you to get D*D*D*?

(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
1secondsofvamps
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
There wasn't any particular units that i found difficult. What i initially struggled with was the workload. It was quite a jump but i soon got used to it. Nothing to worry about

(Original post by Keri00Summers)
what did you get in year 12 as your grade?
what grades did you get in each unit for you to get D*D*D*?
I got all Distinctions bar one unit which i got a Merit in.
It's important to note that i was on the old specification which had no exams. And the units i did then is slightly different to what you'll be doing.
Xarao
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you're worried about the easiest BTEC course there is, I don't think there's hope for you at all.
Hazelly
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Xarao)
If you're worried about the easiest BTEC course there is, I don't think there's hope for you at all.
How is it the easiest BTEC course?
Priyax1907
Rep:
?
(Original post by Xarao)
How is it the easiest BTEC this time with the new specification there’s exams aswell. And coursework which will be very time consuming. I’m not trying to argue and I respect your opinion but end of the day your “opinion” isn’t helpful to me, as it’s not productive for me.
Priyax1907
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hazelly)
It depends what specification you’re doing, are you doing post 2016 spec or pre?

I’m doing Health and Social care and would be happy to give advice, I’d just hate to give you wrong advice if you’re not doing the same specification as it might get confusing!
I’m going to be doing the post 2016 spec.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (118)
25.16%
Better than expected (97)
20.68%
Worse than expected (254)
54.16%

Watched Threads