Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Are Uk hospitals offering surgery at the moment? Thanks
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Forgot to add i need a circumcision because of medical reasons.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
not sure, probably not since it isn't "urgent"... call your GP
becausethenight
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yes, routine and emergency surgeries are both going ahead. Do you have a scheduled appointment for your circumcision? If not, maybe speak to your GP?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by becausethenight)
Yes, routine and emergency surgeries are both going ahead. Do you have a scheduled appointment for your circumcision? If not, maybe speak to your GP?
Thanks, well i was referred for a circumcision however this wasnt private and i want to go private because of waiting times. I got referred to a private hospital but havent heard back.
becausethenight
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thanks, well i was referred for a circumcision however this wasnt private and i want to go private because of waiting times. I got referred to a private hospital but havent heard back.
Private surgeries might be different as right now they have extremely reduced capacity as they’re working with the NHS to provide care during the pandemic. I would follow it up with the private hospital (phone or email) if you can - likely they are just very, very busy, I’m afraid.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by becausethenight)
Private surgeries might be different as right now they have extremely reduced capacity as they’re working with the NHS to provide care during the pandemic. I would follow it up with the private hospital (phone or email) if you can - likely they are just very, very busy, I’m afraid.
Ok will do, thanks
KSM87
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Are Uk hospitals offering surgery at the moment? Thanks
There are quite a lot of private clinics offering circumcision in the London area. You can find them on Google. Check to see if they are registered with and inspected by the Care Quality Commission. I can’t offer recommendations as I was circumcised as a baby.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (101)
37.83%
Take autumn exams (87)
32.58%
Look for a job (8)
3%
Consider an apprenticeship (9)
3.37%
Take a year out (45)
16.85%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (17)
6.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise