Saladrang
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello, due to quarantine a portion of my year has to take a retake exam next month. I'm perfectly fine with taking one, although I'm not fully prepared yet but the reasoning behind why I should take it is quite dodgy. I have a predicted grade of B although no one in the past 5 years (in this course, in my school) has managed to scrape anything above that. Now the school has told me if I don't achieve a grade close to my predicted I'll most likely have to retake a year. Can the school really do this to me?
5hyl33n
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Saladrang)
Hello, due to quarantine a portion of my year has to take a retake exam next month. I'm perfectly fine with taking one, although I'm not fully prepared yet but the reasoning behind why I should take it is quite dodgy. I have a predicted grade of B although no one in the past 5 years (in this course, in my school) has managed to scrape anything above that. Now the school has told me if I don't achieve a grade close to my predicted I'll most likely have to retake a year. Can the school really do this to me?
That sounds a bit odd to me.

What grade did you get in the original exam?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Where are you? You can't be in the UK if they want you to re-sit in August, I have no knowledge of the regulations elsewhere in the world.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (117)
25.22%
Better than expected (96)
20.69%
Worse than expected (251)
54.09%

Watched Threads