Should you make notes if you haven't covered the topic yet?

Watch
confused127
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I am in year 10 and I am just wondering if I should do that because it might be easier in year 11 if i dont have to make notes but it might not be effective because i might not understand what's happening?
hariisawesome
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by confused127)
I am in year 10 and I am just wondering if I should do that because it might be easier in year 11 if i dont have to make notes but it might not be effective because i might not understand what's happening?
I 100% would do this, it helped me a lot with my GCSEs. If you have no idea what is going on, I would try to find a video or something that explains it, but If you are completely clueless to what you are reading, there is no point. However, for most subjects if you read about it and pay attention, you should be able to teach yourself a lot of the year 11 content from online. Good luck with your exams!!
confused127
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by hariisawesome)
I 100% would do this, it helped me a lot with my GCSEs. If you have no idea what is going on, I wtould try to find a video or something that explains it, but If you are completely clueless to what you are reading, there is no point. However, for most subjects if you read about it and pay attention, you should be able to teach yourself a lot of the year 11 content from online. Good luck with your exams!!
thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (11)
20.37%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (13)
24.07%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (30)
55.56%

Watched Threads