When will SLC get in contact after I applied for SAAS?

Watch this thread
Pringlezz
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey guys! So, I applied to SAAS back in March and it has been provisionally assessed and I was just wondering when (if they do) SLC will contact me with the payment schedule and if I was successful, etc?
Horsesarethebest
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
I’d check your awards letter on SAAS website to find out what you’ve been given but I haven’t heard back from SLC yet either so I’m assuming they’re waiting til next week to find out who is still going to uni
brandonsin197
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
did you hear back from them, i just found out after waiting since may that saas never even sent the application to slc even tho the award letter said that it had been approved and that slc would contact me with payment dates at some point. it's payment pay and guess who didn't get paid. woo.
Pringlezz
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by brandonsin197)
did you hear back from them, i just found out after waiting since may that saas never even sent the application to slc even tho the award letter said that it had been approved and that slc would contact me with payment dates at some point. it's payment pay and guess who didn't get paid. woo.
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I did end up receiving a letter from the SLC about 2 weeks before my uni start date . I hope they have fixed your stuff
Ralu85
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, did you manage to fix it? I am in the same situation, and they keep juggling me between them. what is worse is there is nothing i can do.
crus
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi guys. Any updates?? I have applied for a bursary and student loan but I can only see details of my bursary on the award letter but no information regarding the loan. Is this normal? I did not provide any evidence when applying. Should I wait for slc to confirm that I am eligible? Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (13)
31.71%
Take a gap year (10)
24.39%
Resit my exams (7)
17.07%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (5)
12.2%
I don't know yet (3)
7.32%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
7.32%

Watched Threads