Want more information about this university?

Chances of getting into a Comp Sci foundation year with poor A Level results?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I left school a few years ago now, but I only managed CDU in A levels (D in maths) after having a pretty tough couple of years and I am looking to go back into education. So far I have a place at Goldsmiths to do a foundation year in CS but it's going to be expensive and I was hoping Queen Mary's would accept me with bad results given it's only a foundation year. As far as I can tell there seem to be no formal entry requirements on the website for the CS foundation year?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I left school a few years ago now, but I only managed CDU in A levels (D in maths) after having a pretty tough couple of years and I am looking to go back into education. So far I have a place at Goldsmiths to do a foundation year in CS but it's going to be expensive and I was hoping Queen Mary's would accept me with bad results given it's only a foundation year. As far as I can tell there seem to be no formal entry requirements on the website for the CS foundation year?
I think for qmul's EECS comp sci the entry requirement is bcc. If you weren't anon i could've pm'ed you some info
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (209)
38.78%
Take autumn exams (162)
30.06%
Look for a job (19)
3.53%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.08%
Take a year out (95)
17.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (32)
5.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed