The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Need help making accommodation decision

Hey, ya'll! Right of the bat: I'm a postgrad magazine journalism student and I just recently accepted my unconditional offer. It's been 3 years since I finished my bachelor degree and knowing how boring grown-up life after uni can be, I'm basically missing the hell out of uni lifestyle.

And, yes, I know Master's is not going to be all fun & games like first year of undergrad (in most cases), but I would like to live in a place where people are most likely to be social and willing to go out/party from time to time. It all depends on what people you are going to get in the hall, I know, but chances are still high that one hall is more social (and wild) than another.

Another few things that are important: I don't mind the walk & my price range/limit is £110-120/week.

So, maybe there's some of you who had the experience of living in NTU accommodation and can recommend which halls/houses would most likely fit my criteria?

Btw, I know some of you are going to recommend finding people and renting a house, which would be a cheaper, but I am kinda leaning toward uni accommodation. That's all.

Cheers, folks! Hope you are all doing fine and staying safe during these crazy times :]

Quick Reply

Latest