Are results in the college system already?

Watch
Jones448
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
In my college there’s a place where you can see all of your results from GCSEs to what you’ve achieved when your at college. I went on there and checked and it says my results from the courses I just sat but no ‘date obtained’ and I’m not sure whether I can actually see my results there or it’s last years results?

Really hoping they are this years results. We weren’t supposed to access this site at home but because of coronavirus they have let us.

Anyone have an idea?
2500_2
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jones448)
In my college there’s a place where you can see all of your results from GCSEs to what you’ve achieved when your at college. I went on there and checked and it says my results from the courses I just sat but no ‘date obtained’ and I’m not sure whether I can actually see my results there or it’s last years results?

Really hoping they are this years results. We weren’t supposed to access this site at home but because of coronavirus they have let us.

Anyone have an idea?
It'll be considered malpractice if they are (which has significant implications on your getting a grade or not), so let's hope not.
Jones448
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 2500_2)
It'll be considered malpractice if they are (which has significant implications on your getting a grade or not), so let's hope not.
Oh jeez, Shouldn’t have said anything then I case
Compost
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
GCSE results won't arrive in centres until 20 August (i.e. one day before you get them).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (130)
37.25%
Take autumn exams (107)
30.66%
Look for a job (11)
3.15%
Consider an apprenticeship (13)
3.72%
Take a year out (66)
18.91%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (22)
6.3%

Watched Threads