Will my uni bump up my grade?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows what herts unis borderline policy is. I’ve tried looking online. I’m a borderline case for a 2:1 and I’m honestly stressing on whether I’ll get it or not.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows what herts unis borderline policy is. I’ve tried looking online. I’m a borderline case for a 2:1 and I’m honestly stressing on whether I’ll get it or not.
Not enough information.

You can find the degree classification rules here.
https://www.herts.ac.uk/study/how-to...chelors-degree
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,

Every uni has a different policy for rounding up marks, the best thing you could do is look at your universities policy, degree calculator or speak to your tutors for more guidance.

Good luck!

Zaira
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 999tigger)
Not enough information.

You can find the degree classification rules here.
https://www.herts.ac.uk/study/how-to...chelors-degree
My overall classification comes to 59.3%, so wasn’t sure if it will be bumped not. Can’t seem to find any specific information on the borderline policy
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
My overall classification comes to 59.3%, so wasn’t sure if it will be bumped not. Can’t seem to find any specific information on the borderline policy
Normally its 59.5 and 69.5, but unis can have additional rules.
Speak to registry, department or the SU.
If it says nothing in the rules linked, then id expect the grades to be as above.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nope, Herts doesn't bump this up. Your result is 59, and your classification is 2ii.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Reality Check)
Nope, Herts doesn't bump this up. Your result is 59, and your classification is 2ii.
Damn i’m still holding out hope due to corona tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (7)
4.58%
Confident (14)
9.15%
Indifferent (16)
10.46%
Unsure (36)
23.53%
Worried (80)
52.29%

Watched Threads