HelpmePleasee96
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi Currently Im studying Chemistry. The issue is I have failed two modules completely due to an academic integrity issue (please dont judge me I have sufferred enough already) and this means I wont be able to progress to do my final year which is Mchem. I was wondering if I only wanted a bachelors honour degree could I retake these modules from fresh and just do my dissertation as a part time student. I no longer want to do the mchem due to this whole situation and would be happy doing a part time course where I would be retaking the two modules from fresh and do a dissertation
Mr Wednesday
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by HelpmePleasee96)
Hi Currently Im studying Chemistry. The issue is I have failed two modules completely due to an academic integrity issue (please dont judge me I have sufferred enough already) and this means I wont be able to progress to do my final year which is Mchem. I was wondering if I only wanted a bachelors honour degree could I retake these modules from fresh and just do my dissertation as a part time student. I no longer want to do the mchem due to this whole situation and would be happy doing a part time course where I would be retaking the two modules from fresh and do a dissertation
Only your course director can answer a question like this, were you not told how you might be able to proceed to graduation as part of the academic integrity review ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (40)
23.81%
Better than expected (38)
22.62%
Worse than expected (90)
53.57%

Watched Threads