Turn on thread page Beta

Being followed by randomers. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I know this sounds quite odd, but it did make me genuinely worried.
    Yesterday I was in Waterstones in Birmingham, I was with a male friend, but he was at the other end of the shop, I noticed this guy watching me, and he walked up to me and began talking. He was in his mid-20s, and a black gangster, which was worrying in itself. I managed to shake him off after about 10 minutes, but I noticed he was still following me. I went upto the 4th floor with my friend. However, my friend went off to another shop, and about 20 seconds later this guy appeared again. He kept saying he'd come to where I live to see me, and asking me for a coffee, he was really persistant and annoying, despite me walking away and making it clear I wanted him to piss off. I walked out of the shop by that point and managed to lose him by heading into a crowd.
    The whole experience just really creeped me out...

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he was trying to chat you up but was pretty bad at it. If this is the case there's nothing to worry about.

ReputationRep:
    This happened to me once, and Im 15.

It was an asian bloke, followed me around a shopping centre and everytime I picked up some clothes he was like "Oooh that will look lovely", I was like "Yeah, ok :s:"

Then my mum rang me to say she had finished in marks and sparks, and I dashed out whilst he was at the till.

:o:

(Original post by xxstace123xx)

It was an asian bloke, followed me around a shopping centre and everytime I picked up some clothes he was like "Oooh that will look lovely", I was like "Yeah, ok :s:"

Then my mum rang me to say she had finished in marks and sparks, and I dashed out whilst he was at the till.

Yeah, sorry about that.. :ninja: What can I say, I was obsessed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rei)
    Yeah, sorry about that.. :ninja: What can I say, I was obsessed.
    :p: I was honestly very scared. He kept waiting outside the changing rooms for me. :o:

:p: I was honestly very scared. He kept waiting outside the changing rooms for me. :o:
    Pshh, you just can't impress some girls. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rei)
    Pshh, you just can't impress some girls. :p:

I kept telling him, I have a boyfriend, plus I am 15. and he was like oh so you can still come out with me, your boyfriend will never know, its not that much of an age difference (he was 27).

I felt like punching him in the face, I would of if my mum hadn't rang me.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah swarms of girls stalk me all the time wanting to sleep with me. It's hard because my bed can only really fit 4 girls max.

I kept telling him, I have a boyfriend, plus I am 15. and he was like oh so you can still come out with me, your boyfriend will never know, its not that much of an age difference (he was 27).

I felt like punching him in the face, I would of if my mum hadn't rang me.

:p:
    How comes I never witness **** like this Sounds funny.

(Original post by Symbea)
    Yeah swarms of girls stalk me all the time wanting to sleep with me. It's hard because my bed can only really fit 4 girls max.
    I know exactly what you mean..

ReputationRep:
    OP you should have introduced him to hairspray. But not on his hair..

ReputationRep:
    quite interesting OP. What can we actually do to help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rei)
    How comes I never witness **** like this Sounds funny.

Its funny thinking about it. All sorts of weird **** happens to me lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gee_shakedown)
    He was in his mid-20s, and a black gangster
    Did he introduce himself as such? Quite an opening gambit. In Waterstone's, too; just think what that'd do for his reputation if it got out to his companions.

ReputationRep:
    Did he tell you he was a gangster?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy_J)
    Did he introduce himself as such? Quite an opening gambit. In Waterstone's, too; just think what that'd do for his reputation if it got out to his companions.
    lol i love this girl ..!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gee_shakedown)
    I know this sounds quite odd, but it did make me genuinely worried.
    Yesterday I was in Waterstones in Birmingham, I was with a male friend, but he was at the other end of the shop, I noticed this guy watching me, and he walked up to me and began talking. He was in his mid-20s, and a black gangster, which was worrying in itself. I managed to shake him off after about 10 minutes, but I noticed he was still following me. I went upto the 4th floor with my friend. However, my friend went off to another shop, and about 20 seconds later this guy appeared again. He kept saying he'd come to where I live to see me, and asking me for a coffee, he was really persistant and annoying, despite me walking away and making it clear I wanted him to piss off. I walked out of the shop by that point and managed to lose him by heading into a crowd.
    The whole experience just really creeped me out...
    id' bang you from behind while i flex my biceps in the mirror

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to Birmingham... :nn:

ReputationRep:

On an off topic note, poor you doing ICT diploma I got it to distinction* in a suicidal weekend but wanted to kill myself in the process lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trance addict)
    Welcome to Birmingham... :nn:
    You always **** off the West Midlands and Birmingham, move out!! :p:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.