anonymous5497
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Me and by best friend both have target grades of 7, 8 and 9 in our GCSEs (mostly 8). In Year 10 and throughout the COVID-19 school closures I have put lots of effort into my schoolwork and I think that I am making good progress to hopefully achieve these grades in my GCSE exams next year (on the understanding that the exams do go ahead). On the other hand my best friend hasn’t really put the effort into their studies throughout Year 10 and they are getting quite worried about their progress at the moment. What advice should I give them on how they can catch up throughout the rest of the summer and in Year 11 so that they can achieve their target grades in their exams next year? Thank you
Advertisement
desperate_enuf04
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I personally found that the best way to revise is by doing practice questions. So maybe she could do a small practice question a day or do a few a week. I found that they really make a big impact.
jae jae
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Year 10 here too!! I’m anxious too cus my target grades consists of 6 and 7s and idk if it likely to achieve that since target grades based on my SATS results and corona hasn’t allowed us to sit our mocks :/
Last edited by jae jae; 4 days ago
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (22)
19.47%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (30)
26.55%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (61)
53.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed