Momo14
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Ok guys so I already know i'm not going to get the grades I need and I have been having pre-emptive chats with my school. They will not allow me to return and resit the whole year.

Can you guys recommend any colleges in Birmingham where I can resit the year?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Momo14)
Ok guys so I already know i'm not going to get the grades I need and I have been having pre-emptive chats with my school. They will not allow me to return and resit the whole year.

State 6th forms generally don't receive funding for students re-taking so you may struggle.
uxa595
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Momo14)

As per the comment above - it's rare state schools with let you resit the whole year due to funding difficulties. What they will instead offer is you can come in for your resits the following summer. However, it seems this is not what you are looking for.

A good option may be a private sixth form. There certainly are some cost effective options in Birmingham. Edgbaston College would be one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (118)
25.32%
Better than expected (96)
20.6%
Worse than expected (252)
54.08%

Watched Threads