Voxdei
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I read somewhere that at a Muslim court, the statement of one woman is not enough, it has to be corroborated by a second person.

So my QT(Sies): you were doubting the veracity of a 10-15 hour fast track to become QTS - there's even a route to do this in four hours:

https://schoolsweek.co.uk/the-tick-b...d-no-training/

The number of teachers gaining qualified status (QTS) through an “assessment-only” route – involving about four hours of lesson observation and no further training – has more than doubled in the past three years.

And I say: but OF COURSE they are going to find fault with GCSEs, if they are going to charge for the "equivalency" test !!!

An additional £144 for a “GCSE equivalency test” in maths, English and sciences if they do not have the required C grade at GCSE. The equivalency test is designed by experts for Educate Teacher Training and is not checked by Ofsted, a spokesperson said.
Last edited by Voxdei; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (142)
37.08%
Take autumn exams (121)
31.59%
Look for a job (12)
3.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (17)
4.44%
Take a year out (67)
17.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (24)
6.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise