Getting Stretch Marks On Stomach

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Any Advice? Or Opinions? I'd Also Like To Know If Guys Would Mind? Thanks.
xXSkyFireXx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I'm a female and I don't have stretch marks. However, my sister does have stretch marks and I've done research in the past and stretch marks are completely natural and can't be removed naturally. Creams that say they help get rid of stretch marks are probably falsely advertising. Stretch marks are nothing to be insecure about and worry about. From comments I've also heard in the past, it seems that some guys find them attractive and most guys don't mind them, since they're a part of you. If you are feeling insecure over stretch marks, then the best bet might be covering them up with make-up. Hopefully I helped you out a little.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by xXSkyFireXx)
I'm a female and I don't have stretch marks. However, my sister does have stretch marks and I've done research in the past and stretch marks are completely natural and can't be removed naturally. Creams that say they help get rid of stretch marks are probably falsely advertising. Stretch marks are nothing to be insecure about and worry about. From comments I've also heard in the past, it seems that some guys find them attractive and most guys don't mind them, since they're a part of you. If you are feeling insecure over stretch marks, then the best bet might be covering them up with make-up. Hopefully I helped you out a little.
Yes, Thank You. And That's A Good Idea, Like The Body Makeup? :proud:
xXSkyFireXx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes, Thank You. And That's A Good Idea, Like The Body Makeup? :proud:
Yeah, body make-up or even foundation would probably help cover up stretch marks. Glad I could help.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by xXSkyFireXx)
Yeah, body make-up or even foundation would probably help cover up stretch marks. Glad I could help.
Would They Still Be Noticalble Or Be Like Completely Gone? Thanks Again For Your Help. :blush:
Anonymous #2
Report 2 days ago
Same I’ve got stretch marks on my stomach which I’m not a fan of and I haven’t found a way to clear them up
If a guy treats u any differently because of your stretch marks then he’s not worth it. Don’t feel insecure about things that you think a guy wouldn’t like because the right one would love everything about you no matter if you’re insecure about them 💗
Anonymous #1
Same I’ve got stretch marks on my stomach which I’m not a fan of and I haven’t found a way to clear them up
If a guy treats u any differently because of your stretch marks then he’s not worth it. Don’t feel insecure about things that you think a guy wouldn’t like because the right one would love everything about you no matter if you’re insecure about them 💗
The Thing Is I'm Not Even Fat. My Stomach Is Flat. :cry2: HAHAHA That Rymed. :wink2:
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
If a few stretch marks are bothering you then don't have kids before coming to terms with them - some women look like tigers at full term (though they do fade to silver with time).
georgeparapet
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I'm a guy and I've got a couple of stretch marks. I'm really skinny though so I don't get how.
Nothing to be ashamed of though
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Compost)
If a few stretch marks are bothering you then don't have kids before coming to terms with them - some women look like tigers at full term (though they do fade to silver with time).
I Got Them From Puberty, Not From Having Kids. I Am 15 Years Old. And I Know They'll Fade, Everyone Says That, But I'm Still Insecure About It. It Looks Like I Was In A Fire Or Something.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by georgeparapet)
I'm a guy and I've got a couple of stretch marks. I'm really skinny though so I don't get how.
Nothing to be ashamed of though
Where Do You Have Them? I'm Skinney Too, I Weigh 124 And I'm 5'7.
vix.xvi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
dont worry i dont think guys care abt them tbh x
(I'm a girl btw)
Anonymous #1
(Original post by vix.xvi)
dont worry i dont think guys care abt them tbh x
(I'm a girl btw)
Are You Sure? Do You Have Any
vix.xvi
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Are You Sure? Do You Have Any
ummm i dont think I have any tbh
but srysly don't worry abt it xx
I'm sure other people on here can vouch that people don't care about stretch marks its out of your control so you might as well embrace it x
georgeparapet
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Where Do You Have Them? I'm Skinney Too, I Weigh 124 And I'm 5'7.
Like on my behind lol. I only discovered them a few weeks ago.
I'm about 121 and 5'10.
Anonymous #1
Like on my behind lol. I only discovered them a few weeks ago.
I'm about 121 and 5'10
Hahaha. You Packing Back There?? :adore:
georgeparapet
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hahaha. You Packing Back There?? :adore:
Nah honestly don't think I am. I feel exactly the same size as before, they just appeared :/
Anonymous #1
Nah honestly don't think I am. I feel exactly the same size as before, they just appeared :/
Maybe You Grew Taller, Have You Grown Recently?
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
They're not worth worrying about tbh. Accept them. They are a part of you.
georgeparapet
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Maybe You Grew Taller, Have You Grown Recently?
Don't think I have
I don't mind them that much though, no ones gonna see them or anything.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (185)
33.51%
Receiving them online / by email (274)
49.64%
I still don't know (93)
16.85%

Watched Threads