The Student Room Group

Getting Stretch Marks On Stomach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
U shouldn’t be ashamed or insecure about your stretch marks, a lot of people have them, they can be from weight gain or weight loss so u could just consistently moisturise and try to have a balanced diet + go to the gym. U can get them removed but I have only had them for a little while and when they appeared I just moisturised and they went a few weeks later.

Yours Were Proabaly Small Then. Or Temperary.
i have stretch marks on my boobs, back of my knees, thighs, stomach and hips. I am not fat i am a size 8-10. stretch marks appear in people who are small medium and large sizes. most people get them they are normal. Mine appeared pink/red but have since faded to a white/ silver colour and i don’t mind them. they are normal !
i have stretch marks on my boobs, back of my knees, thighs, stomach and hips. I am not fat i am a size 8-10. stretch marks appear in people who are small medium and large sizes. most people get them they are normal. Mine appeared pink/red but have since faded to a white/ silver colour and i don’t mind them. they are normal !

Oh. Thank You For You Comment. They Just Make Me Insecure Because What If I'm Gonna Be Intimate With A Guy, And He Thinks There Nasty? That Would Make Me Fell Depressed.
my boyfriend has never ever mentioned my stretch marks. he even has them himself on his legs and his arms. most people have them it’s no big deal
my boyfriend has never ever mentioned my stretch marks. he even has them himself on his legs and his arms. most people have them it’s no big deal

Where Do You Have Yours (If You Mind Me Asking)?
But why do you care what a guy would think?
If he criticises, then he’s clearly not right for you
But why do you care what a guy would think?
If he criticises, then he’s clearly not right for you

Because I Just Worry What If I Never Find The One, And Make A Family. I'm SUper Insecure. :cry:
Same I feel like why would anyone like me?
I think a lot of people have insecurities and are worried that they’ll never find someone but stretch marks would never impact whether you find someone or not. Nearly everyone has stretch marks
Same I feel like why would anyone like me?
I think a lot of people have insecurities and are worried that they’ll never find someone but stretch marks would never impact whether you find someone or not. Nearly everyone has stretch marks

Thank You For Your Response. I Feel Like It's No Different From Someone Having Acne Or Being Overweight. Its Just An Insecurity. Besides The Stretch Marks Im Not Insecure About Anything, So They Rlly Bother Me
as i guy, i have also got stretch marks but even if i think I look ugly, ik there are people/aliens out there who think i look beautiful
stretch marks are completely normal. i have some. and eventually they wont be so angry looking n will fade. half the time i forget mine are even there because there so unnoticable now.
They're nothing to worry about. Stretchmarks will always be a part of you and never go completely. Bio-oil can help fade them quicker, but they will just be left as small silvery/white lines.
They will be more visible when you tan, so if you'd like you can colour match make-up and put it just on the stretch marks. They're not open skin so nothing bad will happen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending