Do you believe in soul mates?

Watch
vix.xvi
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
juts curious.what are your thoughts on it?

(personally, I don't think 'soul mates' are real. just saying)
Dell PC
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
:iiam:
Gugugecko
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I believe anyone can be ur soulmate as in it can be ur bestfriend it doesn’t necessarily mean soulmate is a significant other
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
no, because i don't believe in souls
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Absolutely, but I don't believe that we have just one soul mate. I believe everyone who is in our lives is there for a reason, so the relationships that we have happen for a reason. I've had **** relationships come and go, and the one I'm in now is everything I never knew I wanted or needed - I wholeheartedly believe my current boyfriend is my soul mate, but whether he's the soul mate I'm with until death is just something I'll have to wait and see.
Legomenon
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No, but I do believe that two people can have such compatible personalities that it feels like they were destined for one another
VVI77IAM
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No, I don't believe either. Because a soul mate is supposed to be the perfect match for someone, yet we could easily find multiple people who seem perfect.
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
:dontknow:
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't know I'll get back to you when I meet a woman that I end up marrying and staying with until old age, IF I'm extremely lucky. If that happens then my answer will be yes
TheMcSame
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Not in the traditional sense, but rather there are people you just bond with really well from the get go. So rather than just one soul mate out there, there's a bunch of potential soul mates out there.
Halfeti Rose
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't know!
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Yes I do believe that u have a soul mate and that person is the one who u love the most but yes I suppose u could have a friend soulmate but to me I think it’s about waiting for the right person to come. Because I have really good friends but now I have my bf my love him is much more than my friends in away so I think friend soulmates is temporary.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes.
I think that my parents are soulmates.
But soulmates is not always within a romantic context or only applicable to humans.
Some of my friends believe that a soulmate can also be a best friend or pet with a unique bond.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
I think that my parents are soulmates.
But soulmates is not always within a romantic context or only applicable to humans.
Some of my friends believe that a soulmate can also be a best friend or pet with a unique bond.
Is yours that bulldog you keep posting :P
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ANM775)
Is yours that bulldog you keep posting :P
Union Jack Wearing Bulldog eats, types and uploads photos without human assistance. :eviltongue:
He requires pet humans to do his shopping, cooking, unwrap and serve his tasty treats.
Attached files
Ki Yung Na
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes
Culver
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by vix.xvi)

I don’t agree with the exact definition of a soulmate, as in there is only one person that is perfect for you. However, lots of people refer to their significant other as their soulmate, as they’ve met someone who is right for them in every way, which is entirely possible and kinda cute.
anaindiemood
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think you could probably have multiple soulmates. The idea that you and your single most compatible person out of a world population of 7 billion would just so happen to cross paths seems kinda unlikely. I’m sure there’s a handful of people that could make you equally as happy it’s just a case of timing and luck I guess.
becausethenight
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by vix.xvi)

I don’t think there’s someone out there you’re, like, magically fated to be with (although there will be people you get on better with), but I do think you can build and grow with someone to become the best partner you could ever be for that person, if that makes any sense
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Definitely. While clearly there’s not just one potentially superb partner (there are many) once you find someone good and really get to know and trust them, they become a soulmate that you wouldn’t replace for anything.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (159)
58.24%
No they should not (84)
30.77%
Abstain (30)
10.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed